Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin forcing mapchange on map he doesn't like?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ZombieFurbie, Feb 3, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 19, 2012
    We were just playing ze_infected_sewers_v4 on PlagueFest ZE, and just cleared normal mode.
    The map timer came up, and we all chose to extend the map since we wanted to beat it.

Immediately after extending, the vote started AGAIN. Once again, PlagueFest elected to extend the map.

THEN, the admin forced the vote AGAIN, there was NO Extend option, and this all happened in the span of about 2 minutes. There was no time to record a demo or anything since it all happened so quickly.

We believe it might have been ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, but whoever it is, from what I can tell, there was -no- reason to skip the map. There was no glitch that happened or anything. I want to know why the map was forced to change.
    Post Merged, Feb 3, 2013
    Also, what I find hilarious about this is that after the map changed to shroom and I told the server I posted it on the forums, Gangsta started spewing shit on the game. It's all on the logs man, continuing to elongate it saying "Furbie it's a glitch you dumbass" "you don't know how this is going to happen", me and LinkOnFire were both telling him "it's on the forums, it will be handled", but he continued to persist on the argument.

Eventually, after I stopped responding and started to play shroom, Gangsta messaged me for this 1on1 flamefest on steam.

2. Jan 22, 2012
    I was on at the time, i cant say for sure if it was just a random bug or if it was being prompted by someone.

Only myself and Gangstalicious were the only admins on the server at the time.

but all in all there isn't any proof that ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS or myself did this if i'm accused at all.

I'm here if you want further information.
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    At the moment, that is not a definite proof.
    For now though I can only ask that a Root come and bring in logs that way we can see if this was truly a glitch or not.
  4. Nov 16, 2012
    The same thing happened earlier today (Saturday) on that same map, at that exact point in the map's time. @Kyle and a few others were there to witness, I believe. It is probably a bug with the map itself.
  5. Feb 11, 2012
    Well, well well.
    Where should i start off. Zombiefurbie is quite the child. He really needs to grow up. I have seen this glitch happen before a while ago where the vote would come up and not longer after (only after extending) another vote would come up and the timeleft would be set back to the time where you vote. Everyone extended again. (Even i was like dafuq :s didnt we just vote?) and so then again after they extended again the same thing happened. They were on extreme i think.
    There was no forced change map as Zombiefurbie said he is just over-reacting cuz he wanted to win so bad and this happened.
    After the last vote he started using his mic all raging so i said "yea i hate this map" so he thought i forced the map to change. I tried to say while it was on shroom (which was the map it changed to) wat had happend but he was too focused on saying he made this uncalled for abuse thread on me when it should have been a thread for a weird mapvote glitch, and raging in the chat. so i sent him a PM saying he is a dumbass, but all he kept saying was keep digging your grave..so i gave up and ended the conversation.
    Unfortunately i also do not have a demo of this, i was going to copy paste wat happened in the chat but "shroom's errors took up all the space in console" -_-
    Please explain to ZombieFurbie, that no abuse was committed by me and that he is in the wrong not me..
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Quarreling won't fix the problem.

Are you 100% sure that gangstalicious made a map vote? It seems like it's a glitch on this map.
  7. Feb 11, 2012
    No he is not 100% sure cuz i never made a map vote, except my failed sm_vote for linkonfire's question he asked, which is irrelevant to this abuse thread.
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    Alright well level 2 admins do not have map votes.
  9. Jan 22, 2012
    Well there you go.

Me being a Lv 1 and gangs being a lv 2.

It just ins't possible that we could of started the map vote.
  10. Sep 22, 2010
    Only thing I can say is that it is most likely a glitch that triggered this event.
    If any LSA+ wishes to post feel free otherwise I will lock this.
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    Only Thing I have to say is @ZombieFurbie don't be so quick to think an admin was doing something and then proceed to target one and accuse him of abuse without proof and try to get them in trouble over something they couldn't even have done. I went over stat's chat and saw that not to mention you use that mic a lot knowing you, you like to fly off the handle next time be more relaxed and don't just jump on people without knowing what's going on it usually makes you look bad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.