Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Idea.

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Te0, Mar 10, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 24, 2008
    Ok i have seen ppl in this community buy admin and admin abuse.
    you should make a new system, if a person wants admin he needs votes from the people in the community.
    everyone can vote, yes or no.

its better becuz then some random person cant get admin and admin abuse.
    this person must gain the trust of the peple playing on the servers, get to know everyone.
    Then make an admin application and see if he gets admin by vote.
  2. Oct 27, 2007
    Not sure how that would work, i mean not all of the community come onto the forums if a vote were to happen anyways
  3. Mar 16, 2008
    I don't see the community paying the bills, Nor do I see most of the community that plays on the server on our forums, we try to manage the admins who purchase but we can't always so there is sometimes abuse. If a admin is abusing then I welcome you to record a demo of it and submit it to the Admin Abuse section
  4. Jul 24, 2008
    it was just a suggestion, it works well on another community i play on.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    are they running a 64 slot server? Where do they get their funding from?
  6. Sep 22, 2008
    uhm its not only new admins who abuse. a few (i said A FEW) of the higher up admins abuse (but refer to it as dicking around <_< :rolleyes: )
  7. May 27, 2008
    Me and Taters. Nuff said.
    I think it's funny.
    It seams to all blow over.
    No one really cares unless it's pointed out. Then it becomes a whole entire world threat.
  8. Sep 21, 2008
    I enjoy the abuse.....oh yea

giggidy goo.

9. Sep 22, 2008
    not a world threat O_O..
    exagerrations are unnecessary.
  10. Jul 24, 2008
    they run 4 servers (30 slot ZM, 18 slot Deathrun, 18 slot playground, 16 slot deathmatch)

they are sponsored by RVB(RedvsBlue) Link: http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php

The Administrator of all servers is 3z, he gets money from paying admins and other...
    the other i dont know.
  11. Sep 22, 2008
    But....they aren't running 64 slot servers. IMO Josh's question = stfu.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    We're not sponsored for one, I was a redvsblue fan when they originally came out. On Halomods.com Search "Spar13" as a user.. Not knowing how they get all of their income doesn't help us when trying to change how we work.
  13. Jul 24, 2008
    read my post.

dont come in here with that f****n attitude Castrate, you can STFU or GTFO, i did not ask for your opinion about this.
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    woah chill out.

They Don't run a 64 slot server, only a 30 slot.

but their funding apparently comes from RvB and pay admins. and they support 4 servers on that funding.
  15. Sep 22, 2008
    if you didnt want my opinion on it then you should've specifically told me in your original post to stfu
    otherwise you're just being a sensative susie
    don't like it, get over it. people aren't going to rub your cock like you expect them to when you come on here "suggestin" how things should be run.
  16. Dec 17, 2007
    i just popped on here and picked a random thread thats been responded to and fuck guys, grow the fuck up. guy makes a comment and doesnt give you the answer you want so you flame him? fuck, shits fucking old like this from you guys. its not a horrible idea he has so give him at least that credit for it (and dont flame me for his idea being what another person does and so it isnt his and other bs. cuz i know half of yall would start that argument). Either way, it isnt horrible TeO so big ole *thumbs up.
  17. May 27, 2008
    Immaculate, you gave me giggles and chills all up my spine.
  18. Dec 17, 2007
    thats nice and all pete but i hope its a valid point. if you wonder why people wouldnt want to post on these boards its the instant flamming folks can get that might slow them down from a 4th or 5th post.
  19. May 27, 2008
    Point valid, sir. I understand it completely.
  20. Sep 22, 2008
    shutup immac.
    josh's post did make me think "stfu this is not a 30 slot server"
    and if you expect me to say shit nicely, then here:

JEE Teo I'm SO sorry my opinion offended you! Maybe next time you post a new topic, you will specifically tell me not to respond to it so you do not get offended.
    Pardon my "attitude," I believe you misunderstood my intentions. I really meant that I thought Josh's question was rhetorical, which is why i put IMO.
    Maybe if you think the other methods of running this already successful server are better, you could talk directly to ray about it!

Good enough for you immac? fucking prick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.