Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin ignoring my problems

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by m0onkeyz, Sep 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2012
    I've asked him to do something about one of the players that was blocking my way. I asked the admin to check on it, he ignored my comments.
    Admin Lucids steam ID is STEAM_0:1:17468701
    Player blocking me: (O.S.G.) Ernie the Mailman III is STEAM_0:0:148213136.
    There are times when admins don't listen when I tell them there are players in illegal spots, but still ignore me. Fix the admins, because they don't seem to care.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    I know this thread isn't relevant to me, but I've been in this situation before.

Firstly, it's not that the admins are not ignoring you or that we don't care. It could simply be due to the fact your mic is low or wasn't heard (if you have a mic/used it) or that your chat was over-seen due to other players talking or the admin simply not looking at the chat log 100% of the time. (I, myself do not look at chat 24/7). There is no reason to fix admins, as the admins here do there job pretty well.

Along with that, when posting an admin abuse thread, please include evidence that is related to the situation. Thanks :smile:
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Considering both of our posts will be deleted soon... I have to say that some of our admins have been neglecting their duties. It's sad, but it's true. But what you have said still holds true. Sometimes we just miss something and someone else has to bring it to our attention. Thanks for bringing this to our attention m0onkeyz.
    Post Merged, Sep 19, 2012
    @Kinetic
  4. Jul 13, 2012
    I even kept asking the admin, but I guess he wasn't there. I typed in several comments relating to one of the players.
    And honestly, you are right, the admins actually do a great damn job on this server, I was just a bit peeved about that situation, consider the same player did it twice in a row.
    I would say it on the mic, but my mic is broken so I have to type it in the comments.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Few problems with this. It isn't admin abuse not to take action... however it is neglect.

Any suggestions on how to fix human beings?
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    If he was afk then how is it a problem, are admins not allowed to go afk to get food or use the bathroom? Also funny kyle :razz:
  7. May 31, 2012
    I was indeed afk, but there were other admins in the server at the time.
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    if you run into an issue where an admin is not responding(afk or what ever) to your requests for help and another player is breaking rules, record a demo, get the players name and steam id and go here http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=submit . It's obviously not going to be a quick solution, but hopefully will rectify things in the long run.
  9. Oct 8, 2009
    Not abuse since admin in question was afk. Next time, type "@ <your message>" this will make your text green and only admins can see it. This will most likely catch the admins attention.
  10. Feb 14, 2012
    You can demo the poor behavior yourself by using the record and stop console commands and submit the demo for review on the source ban site.
  11. Jul 1, 2010
    Since this isn't abuse, going to go ahead and lock this thread.

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.