Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin LuciD

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Orange, Sep 29, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    Didn't want to start an abuse thread for this guy after the first kick I received, but then later decided to ban me for "disrespecting" him. It first started when a whole bunch of people were making racist jokes about blacks and Asians and many people were saying in chat that they wanted those players banned for making racist jokes. LuciD and westie stood there doing nothing. After about 5 minutes of racial jokes being made, LuciD finally gives a general warning about racism. Then I say that some admins only perform when they encounter problems directed to themselves and I called them selfish admins. After that, I got a kick from LuciD and was told to go to the forums. I came back and called him names, but disrespecting an admin isn't against the rules, and he banned me for a day. Thinks he's a tough dude banning me for disrespecting him.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    And you're certain he was present for the 5 minutes that this went on, and wasn't alt-tabbed, or otherwise occupied?
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    Yes, because he was sitting in spec. I'm sure he was active because he gave out a warning about racism, but after 5 minutes of it. Admins were not only ignoring racism jokes, but they weren't doing anything. Including those that were cade breaking. If you review logs, TONS of players were asking the admins to punish some of the rule-breaking players. Westie was 100% for sure there. He was playing.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    He could have went to go take a dump and warned for racism. There's no way you can confirm that he was not AFK.

Come on. You were an admin before and you should know better. If it isn't specifically listed in the rules, you can jump all around it? It's somewhat a common courtesy. Personally I have no idea nor have I talked to Lucid therefore I'm just looking at it from an outsider view.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm not sure how this could possibly ever make sense.
    It's absolutely impossible he just got back, saw it, and warned people?

Not that I'm saying this didn't happen, or am making up excuses, but without any evidence it's he said she said... Do you at least have a picture, or anything?
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    Racial jokes continued even AFTER he gave out a warning, but he decided not to handle it and instead, handle me first, which I did nothing except say he wasn't doing anything to those players.
  7. Jun 14, 2012
    I know I wasn't invited in to this thread but I would like to note I was there during this incident.

There was racism going on over the mic, and many people were calling for the admins to do something in chat. It took a good 5 to 10 minutes for an admin to finally say something. I don't know if they were alt-tabbed, that can certainly be the case. But one was playing, one was in spec. Orange did say something along the lines of the admins don't care about rules, but I think that was only to get their attention.

Lucid is my friend, and orange is kinda my friend. I think it was harsh to ban Orange for that long; just a perspective from a former admin, and long-term PF player, and observer of the incident. I am not taking sides just stating my opinion which will likely be deleted. Best of luck and see you both in game. Whole thing is silly !
  8. Feb 8, 2013
    Admin or not, if I say he's not doing his job or calling him names, that doesn't give him the right to ban me. Mute or gag, may be. It's not a justifiable ban.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Heh, with your history, and continuation of just flat out manufacturing problems, I'm definitely siding with Lucid on this. I've warned you countless times to cut it out, and now apparently you got bit.

Without knowing anything about what happened; this seems sane. If Lucid wants to reverse it, by all means.
  10. Feb 8, 2013
    I don't need to give a single fuck about what you say anyways. You've never agreed with me on anything. You dislike me and you're going to keep disliking me. You can be alongside those admins that are probably lying their asses off right now and are doing poor jobs of admining and you'd still help them. I get it. When are you going to learn that I've come to an understanding that you and I won't EVER get along. You're just one of those types that love to pick sides and just crush whoever you don't like. Whatever dude. I can't believe it. Having seen with my own eyes tons of unjust BS that happens here on pF, I knew I wouldn't get out of this one, but just wanted to try. Even if I am banned, I'm not a coward and I'll live through the ban.
  11. May 31, 2012
    Went into alt tab mode for a bit to check some things, came back and warned for the racist jokes people were making. Then you started interfering telling me to ban them. I let it go the first time but you kept saying admins were pieces of shit that dont know how to do their jobs. I told you that if you think that to go to the forums and make a thread in the appropriate section and not to talk bout it in game. You said and i quote "I'm not going to the forums". Then you still kept making remarks about how admins cant do their jobs, so you were kicked. Then you came back asking me to kick you and saying how i was a faggot dick head and how admins were faggots, so you were banned. I also have the screenshots from the chat.
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    I don't care what I say either! We already have something in common.
    This effects the outcome of the report how?
    I dislike you because you manufacture drama, and when you don't get your way you get all upset. You don't read threads, and reply to them blindly demanding answers. This is a flaw, not a reason for dislike.

Not once did I say the thread was done with, decided, or over. I just stated my involvement would end, and the others who handle threads like these, do know where I stand as a whole. My comments were for your benefit, unfortunately they always are. Should you choose to ignore them, and continue to pick fights with others, well I just can't help you.

If you want to get emotional, that's on you. All I was saying was, the ban seems justified if you were being your typical self. As per the conduct of Lucid, that's still to be determined; not by me. Nothing is determined by me.
  13. Feb 8, 2013
    Ok, you can call other people names in the game and you don't suffer any consequences and when players call you names, you flip out and ban them? Fuckin nice logic. Doesn't work that way.
  14. Oct 6, 2012
    Ohhh ok so this is what it was about! i was playing but having a conversation over the phone with my dad in spain. i had my headphones off Obviously but i kept onn seeing some players to bann the dudes that were telling racial jokes. i didnt hear any of the jokes but what i saw is that Orange got Kicked and he came in after that and was Upset and provoking Lucid to kick him again. unfortunately i had to leave the server when all of this occured, im sorry
  15. Feb 8, 2013
    Tons of random drama happens on pF. Most being stupidly retarded. but then you turn all your focus on me? I manufacture drama, huh? I make it to a point that you have to alter your rules and then try to enforce all different kind of rules to stop me from exploiting. Lel, go ahead, be the man on the forums.
  16. Jul 14, 2010
    Orange... There are better alternatives of helping admins catch rule breakers such as recording a demo and submitting it to us. Becoming a problem to get their attention never helps anyone. I'm pretty sure the higher-up's understand that admins cannot keep their eyes 100% on what's going on and some trolls get away with breaking rules, shit happens. Like I said, if someone is creating problems on the servers and the admins cannot/do not help, you can demo that player as they are the initial problem.
    I don't think you are the worst person in the world and everyone has bad days, but keeping civil is a good way to go about handling these sorts of things.

Thanks for giving your account of what happened. When no proof is given it's good to have players give their point of view.

Gonna lock this now. I hope in the future if there is trouble people will be more courteous and helpful to admins rather than belittling them..
  17. Kyle
    This message by Kyle has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Sep 29, 2013, Reason: <):(.
    Sep 29, 2013
  18. [pF] LuciD
    This message by [pF] LuciD has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Sep 29, 2013, Reason: Was supposed to be locked :( and didn't need to be said.
    Sep 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.