Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin not working...again

Discussion in Help Desk started by JJeezery Dechamp, Jul 3, 2012

1. Feb 3, 2012
    When I was in Mako the server crashed then when we moved to Minecraft my admin vanished :l
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    I can confirm this is happening to myself and iProbe on the server right now as well.
    Post Merged, Jul 3, 2012
    Fixed now.
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    Received complaint.
    Checked complaint.
    Invalid at the time of entry.
    Troubleshoot successful.
  4. Apr 1, 2012
    *blame GabeN*

yea, you need to be there like 3-4 mins before to feel powerless like a commoner!
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    Blame Faplo then tell kyla.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I was taking fall damage like a common non donator! I have to take a shower now. I feel dirty.
      • Funny Funny x 6
      • Sep 25, 2010
        incident happened again. Crashed on mako, no admin access. its been 15 mins now.

edit:> Don't know if rooters restarted server, but server crashed and admins is working.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          Detonator, Jul 3, 2012 Last edited by Detonator, Jul 3, 2012
        • Jan 12, 2012
          Just play faplo for everything usely works straight after
        • Dec 6, 2011
          We should probably just remove Mako from all of the crashing and problems it's causing. ::trollface::

Some people wouldn't know what to do with their life if that happened.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Jun 20, 2012
            This happened to kim, but we should remove mako crashed to much people spam the materia and make people crash.
          • Feb 14, 2012
            Citation needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD