Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Admin "[pF]FluffehKitteh" a bit too generous with the mutes and gags

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by dank jose, Nov 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 15, 2013
    Today, I logged on to the C:SS PlagueFest zombie server, said hello in the chat, and said "hello nee naws" into my microphone. FluffehKitteh seems to take offense and tell me I said a racial slur and was promptly gagged. After I tried to justify myself, I was quickly muted, being told to take it with the Owner or post a thread here, which I am doing right now. While this was happening, user "Ermac" was defending me and shortly after was told to stop by FluffehKitteh.
    [IMG]
  2. iProbie
    This message by iProbie has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: ..
    Nov 15, 2013
  3. Nov 15, 2013
    That is highly exaggerating his actions, all he was doing is asking how is nee naws racist for me, which never got an answer.
  4. Oct 18, 2012
    I was telling Ermac to ask the owner because he was interfering with me wasn't talking to you. Also you always try to get around the racism rule EVERYtime you get on the server. You exactly knew what you were doing.
    Post Merged, Nov 15, 2013
    http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/233209

Your chat logs from before.
  5. [pF] LuciD
    This message by [pF] LuciD has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: ..
    Nov 15, 2013
  6. FluffehKitteh
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: ..
    Nov 15, 2013
  7. silly rabbit
    This message by silly rabbit has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: ..
    Nov 15, 2013
  8. FluffehKitteh
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: ..
    Nov 15, 2013
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    Cleaned up all your irrelevant posts. I guess the question here is was he really implying a racist slur by saying NEE NAWS? Doesn't sound much like the N word to me. I see that he has definitely said racist things in the past in the chatlogs Fluffeh posted, but does that have any bearing on what he said today? A demo sure would be helpful here.
  10. Nov 15, 2013
    If you have a demo, that would help but you would definitely find nothing else that pertains to racial slurs coming from me.
  11. Oct 18, 2012
    I don't have a demo, Do you? You also came on saying before on your second ban saying "WADUP N-GS!" Then today you did the same thing saying "WADUP NEE NAWS!" Sounds kinda like your trying to imply it.
  12. Nov 15, 2013
    I don't know if this is just me, but I really cannot see the connection between nee naws and n-gas, and really I think you are just looking for a way to cover your ass.
  13. Oct 18, 2012
    Post Merged, Nov 15, 2013
    Also when you said "I SAID NEE NAHS!" In your pic I believe you knew what you were implying.
  14. Nov 15, 2013
    What? I seriously do not know what you are talking about here and I still don't see the connection between nee nahs either, please explain?
  15. Oct 18, 2012
    BEFORE I gave you a warning you said "I SAID NEE NAHS WTF?!" Again, I would think you knew what you were trying to say. If you don't get it maybe someone else can explain that maybe gets what im trying to say?
  16. Nov 15, 2013
    I might be mistaken, but I'm positive that I was warned for racism, which I was genuinely shocked by because I knew you would probably ban me for saying it again, even though I said that without a hint of racism in my mind.
  17. Oct 18, 2012
    I would think that you were because of your last few times before on here when you did the exact same thing. "WTF I SAID N-GS!"
  18. Kloud
    This message by Kloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by Secprotocol, Nov 15, 2013, Reason: No..
    Nov 15, 2013
  19. May 31, 2012
    The demo attached is not related to this specific incident but I would like to let the leadership know that Biglots Shoes (dank jose) is harassing Fluffeh beyond the incident and tempting an admin into a position where they may think escalation is necessary.

Just within seconds of logging in (demo) another player sarcastically uses "Engrish" and he responds by calling it out "That's racist Fluffeh!", "That's really racist... I'm chinese!" "This is ridiculous I'm gonna go post this on the thread."

Attached Files:

20. Nov 15, 2013
    I'm joking god damn, you guys are really prudes.
  21. Oct 18, 2012
    If you were "Joking" Then why is it necessary to make a thread?
  22. Nov 15, 2013
    I made a thread about you unjustly gagging and muting me, and what I responded to was an obvious joke.
  23. Oct 18, 2012
  24. Feb 1, 2011
    God this thread is facepalm material. Fluffeh lighten up, Jose quit stirring up shit. Locked due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.