Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin problems

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Highlander, Jun 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 6, 2010
    I just logged in and noticed my name isn't in green. Also, admin abilities are gone in game. I checked my PayPal and all seems to be fine.
    Can you please check this out and let me know. It seems like another glitch :mellow:
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    Noone told you? Your admin was removed for abusing...
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    Oh, not sure what kind of abuse you are talking about?
  4. Oct 29, 2010

Are you on an active subscription?
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Yes, I would never abuse anyone or my powers. Yes, I checked on PayPal. Unless there's a problem with my transaction or a credit card.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
  7. Sep 6, 2010
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Surprise was just fucking with you, ignore that twat, your not in any trouble or anything :razz: . Looks like Haplo removed you due to this,
    Any idea why your sub would be cut off June 20th? Your sub looks fine for the time being so Brian has re-added you. Should be good to go on map change, sorry for the trouble. :thumbsup:
  9. Sep 6, 2010
    Thanks guys. It was probably a confusion if my subscription was set on auto renewal or not. And it is. Thanks for looking it up :smile:
  10. Apr 4, 2009
  11. Mar 13, 2010
  12. Sep 6, 2010
    Well, you should've wrote it was a joke and not to post like that. That's not cool at all, man. Now you just made yourself look bad to the eyes of the community
  13. Chakurakid
    This message by Chakurakid has been removed from public view.
    Jun 28, 2011
  14. Apr 4, 2009
    If you aren't capable of helping in instances like this and you don't know anything about the topic don't post, since this has been resolved it will be locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.