Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ADMIN PURCHASE OF WOOF WOOF DOGGY

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by naruto6740, Jan 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 13, 2011
    Steam id:STEAM_0:0:32788678
    Paypal Receipt:1LX693423T119301V
  2. Jan 13, 2011
  3. Dec 31, 2010
  4. May 11, 2010
    I sure hope this is an attempt at sarcasm. Do you really want to come in here brand new and start pissing people off? You can't even bother to read the effing directions on how to post your admin purchase information so that we can get you set up and then cop an attitude when you're instructed to do what you should have done in the first place? Not to mention that I had to come in the server where you were already displaying the [pF] brand proudly and ban people who were throwing around racial epithets left and right.

You had better revisit your perspective on how things get done at PlagueFest. If you show this kind of disrespect to whoever trains you, I'll put a rush on your $15 refund.

Neb
  5. Oct 22, 2010
  6. Mar 16, 2008

7. Mar 13, 2010
    Well I can tell this will be interesting...
  8. Sep 21, 2008
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    I bet Ray last night when this kid purchased that if he gets trained and actually ends up being a good admin, I'd shove sharpees up my ass - highly doubt I'll need to do that. :whistling:

Ray also wouldn't remove and refund cause he hadn't done anything wrong yet at the time, other than general idiocy... which was reason enough for me. Knew he'd be trouble eventually. :confused:
  10. Mar 13, 2010
    We should enforce a minimum age requirement to be admin on our servers... maybe basic intelligence as well.
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    We've already said that age won't be a requirement. I know a 6 year old that is more mature than most of you. Intelligence on the other hand, she thinks the world moves when the car moves it's wheels.
  12. Mar 13, 2010
    idk about that in real life situations, but if he's gonna be an admin and pull us all through the dirt for it as a server, I'd rather he not be a the reason.
  13. Aug 25, 2009
  14. Nov 29, 2010
  15. Oct 22, 2010
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    Based off these two posts, I am about 3 seconds shy of removing you. I will train this kid. You have 24 hours to contact me on steam: Retslag1. Add me to your friend list.
  17. Mar 13, 2010
    Oh he already threatened to start slapping me on MG when I got on with Foamis. Me and him were talking about it over chat as he was just running his mouth, freezing random people and what not. If I'd have been smart, I'd have gotten a SS of the whole thing to throw up here, but at the time I was more interested in just trying to play the game rather than put him in his place. I NEARLY banned him for 24 hours for being a punk ass kid and running his mouth.
  18. Sep 5, 2010
    Looks like a classic case of 12 year old gets admin, thinks hes e-famous and e-popular and gets do whatever he wants.... From everything I'm reading it doesn't look like a lack of training it looks like a lack of common sense, respect, and maturity. No matter how hard you try, you cant fix stupid.
  19. Sep 21, 2008
    Reminds me of a young version of johnnyhotwheels. Oh those were funny times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.