Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Purchase: Zombo

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Zombo, Mar 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 6, 2011
    Decided to purchase admin after playing the ZE sever for about a month and a half and having had donation status for about a week. I decided to set up a new steam account for the admin and my brother is playing on the older account.
    Player name : Zombo (was Zombpocalypse but I found that name to be too long)
    Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39214599
    Paypal receipt: ID # 5N331050AX202771M
    Once again I play mostly the ZE server but hope to see you guys around!
  2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add one of the following trainers on steam to get you up to speed:

Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    rxn
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]

Someone will set you up with a SB account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  4. Feb 6, 2011
    Thanks Brian for the quick post! What is the training exactly and how long will it take? Sorry if this is covered somewhere already, I have to leave in about half an hour and I'm wondering if Ill have enough time to complete it. Once again thanks for the quick response and help!
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    I don't think you'll get trained within the next half hour lol, it's very early in the morning for all the trainers. Just give them a shout when you're available again but refrain from using admin in-game until you're trained. Training is simple, it's just going over the basics of admin, inviting you to the admins group, explaining the punishment procedures, getting your sourcebans account setup, etc.
  6. Feb 6, 2011
    Forgot about the time difference Doh! . Thanks for the info!
  7. Feb 15, 2011
    Welcome to the team and enjoy your stay!!!
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Glad to have you as a member of our team!
  9. Oct 8, 2009
  10. Jun 4, 2006
  11. Sep 25, 2010
  12. Oct 10, 2009
    Trained. Needs to be added to SourceBans. :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.