Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Purchase

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Xylone, Jan 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 10, 2009
    Subscription Number: S-5LH071936H7728145

So yeah, I renewed my sub, yippeee. :razz:

So I noticed a little while back before the new system was upon us, I had some problems with my admin subscription.
    An example would when one month Haplo took away my powers stating that my subscription expired and I should tell him when I renewed, which I found puzzling, since I automatically pay for my sub, I didn't remember canceling anything. So after that, I asked Rets for some help, eventually everything worked out, but he had to change some things forcibly (I think) when he had to change my status from "Member" back to "Server Admin", and also of course my admin powers to be returned. Another thing I noticed a few days after (I think (again)) was that when I ban/kick someone, the admin name under who kicked or banned the specified person would be the "Console", and that's another thing I had to ask some help for.

Want another one? Sure. :grin:
    When Kyle was mass pm'ing all the admins a warning about their expired subscription, I was again freakin' suprised that I was involved in something about my admin powers being taken away again. (But this time, I asked Ray for help. :razz:)

Hence, I renewed my subscription, thinking that might, and hopefully solve the problem, but I noticed (again and again. :razz:) that I can't log in to my SourceBans account.

Hope I this gets cleared out again. :grin:

Thanks.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    I get/recieve zero emails (by request). That most certainly wasn't me sending out PMs. I do remember Josh doing this, though.

Welcome back, the red was an odd touch.
  3. Sep 22, 2010

Anyhow, glad to have you back
  4. Dec 7, 2010
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    I don't really see you Xylone much on ZM1 or ZM2. I suspect you are on Escape, where I don't go lol
    Welcome back
  6. Aug 18, 2006

To avoid any confusion in the future, you should have used the new system to sign up for admin again (it's much easier to keep track of people and their subscriptions). It's not too late to fix that though. If you want you can message me on Steam sometime and we can sort it out.

Welcome back.
  7. Oct 10, 2009

*I like red. :razz:

Thanks for the welcome guys. :grin:
  8. Oct 29, 2010
  9. Aug 18, 2006
Not open for further replies.