Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Purchase

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by captaincrack45, Mar 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 5, 2012
    Paypal Profile ID {ex: Profile ID: I-CWEFTP1U3VYW}:
    Profile ID:
    I-VUW15YSGH308
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  3. Dec 7, 2010
  4. Mar 5, 2012
    I've been admin many times before on several other servers. I've also run some of my own. I am respectful to all and I only play for enjoyment, I strive to rid servers of hackers and those who discourage others from playing.
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    Woah a lot of purchases lately :razz:, welcome aboard!! :grin:
  6. Mar 5, 2012
    I would have rather earned it, but I happen to be on at odd hours of the night when no one else is on, so I thought "hey why not? Tis only $15." Maybe I will earn my place later on.
  7. Mar 5, 2012
  8. Aug 2, 2010

Word of advice, tone down your behavior. You were on at the same time as me last night and your behavior did not go over very well with me.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 5, 2012
      I believe I was laughing at the guy that was singing. There is nothing wrong with a bit of fun, CEO's act silly every now and then too you know.
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Mar 5, 2012
      Thank you for all the welcomes! Just waiting for training I guess?
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Yeah, just message a few of the trainers and hope one of them is there to take you into the 'training facility' - they'll go over basics and set you up with all the appropriate accounts/groups.
    • Mar 5, 2012
      my steam is being stupid, i cant message anyone lol.
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Mar 5, 2012
      actually jk, i was the problem haha, i was trying to message someone who wasnt added to my friends list ahd whos profile was on private. jkkjh
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Mar 5, 2012
      Enlighten me as to what the meaning of the acronym PEBKAC is
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Problem exists between keyboard and chair. A quick google search would have shown you the way :thumbsup:
    • Mar 5, 2012
      yes but by asking you it gave you the small pleasure of knowing something that another does not, and that is always nice.
    • Mar 5, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.