Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Purchased

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by actor4eva, Apr 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 17, 2011
    My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:38574222 Paypal Recipat S-13186347ET262122V ingame name is adellxkun14 :grin: thank you
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:38574222&advType=steamid

You seem to have had some trouble in the past... just hope you won't have any more. With that said:

Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add one of the following trainers on steam to get you up to speed:

Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    rxn
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]

Someone will set you up with an SB account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  3. Feb 15, 2011
  4. Dec 7, 2010

We expect you to act professionally in game at all times as you now represent our community.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    You should have fun but handle rule breakers efficiently :wink:.

Welcome!
  6. Dec 28, 2010
    dont even think too much about the rule somethings i break the rule when i was the only admin on my first day. so just do admins job and enjoy your new skin and abilities and welcome!!!!!
  7. Aug 2, 2010
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    Attempted to train by myself and then rxn. Also was told akademikz tried as well. Unsuccessful attempts only ending with slap binded and slapping players. Removed admin.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    Refunds are not given under any circumstances unless service is not activated within 3 days of a payment being completed. Refunds will be given at the sole discretion of the Plaguefest.com management. If a refund is granted, it will consist of 80% of the original payment to avoid money loss due to Paypal fees. Please be mindful of all actions as payments are non-refundable however you reserve the right to cancel/halt your payments at any time aware that your privileges will cease to function after the end of the contract payment end date.

IF he couldn't handle being admin why was he refunded? His service was activated within 3 days =o.
  12. Dec 17, 2010
    YES!!! I knew he wasn't gonna be good enough. The kid just couldn't follow directions, I witnessed his training.
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    Because his mother bought it and we aren't cold-hearted money-hungry assholes. Though this 'admin' and others in the past are a collective waste of our time, we almost always refund them if they aren't going to work as admins, unless they abused the shit out of admin then of course we wouldn't refund - just depends on the situation. :confused:
  14. Jul 14, 2010
  15. Oct 8, 2009
    oh wow. and i thought i was gonna get one here and say "welcome to pf admins" but i guess now. great job with the refund though. his mom should give him some slappin. :razz:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.