Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Purchased

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by slisher, Jun 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20695367
    PayPal Transaction ID: 5VR25450VE549570E

Note: I donated $15 through the Donate page as I have no CC. I couldn't pay through the Purchase Admin page so I did it manually through Donate.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add one of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Johnny
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training. Someone will set you up with an SB account soon.

Thanks for your support!

Since you donated 15 dollars and couldn't buy admin directly, you will have to wait to be manually added.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Please be advised, for some reason he needed to use the donation method instead of admin purchase: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7038-alternative-payment-method/
  4. May 20, 2011
    Thank you mate, will go through the stickies again.
  5. May 15, 2011

Welcome to the Plague Fest admin's people's!

I hope to seeing you on the server's! :grin:
  6. May 20, 2011
    Thanks man DB, hoping to see y'all on teh servers. Who is able to add me as an admin? Detonator was training me until he found out I needed to be added manually.
  7. May 16, 2011
    Welcome to the community! :grin: , hope you get your admin sorted out !
  8. May 20, 2011
  9. May 11, 2011
    Welcome to the club. Go out and work miracles =)
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    I cannot allow this... I will have to have Ray refund you.

We require admins to go through the admin subscription as the IPN automatically takes care of adding and removing. We specifically went to this method because half of our admins were not paying and still had admin for months on end. It was impossible to manage and keep up to date. I am not going to start manually adding and removing admins. I make an exception for you and it opens the door to everyone else.

Sorry.
  11. May 20, 2011
    I have not days, but weeks waiting to donate and purchase admin, really enjoy playing and talking to the community of pF. Could you just Please make an exception for me? I was Really REALLY looking forward to this man.. I understand your point, as a matter of fact I would've said the same thing if I were standing in your shoes, but I cannot stand the disappointment you just brought on me man, I'm really begging here man lol

Edit: can't I just be a Donator then on the servers with a custom skin? I really do understand your point, that's why I'm saying this. Consider the 5$ just a donation then, and give me what a $10 donator gets.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    Even the donator subscriptions have to be done through our purchase page. No exceptions.
  13. May 20, 2011
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    I'll let Ray know as soon as I see him. Please keep in mind he's without internet currently and pops on every now and then. Shouldn't take more than a couple days at most.

You might be interested in how 3DG paid, could be as simple as a different bank in which case you might be out of luck, but he's also from the Netherlands.
  15. Apr 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.