Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin question

Discussion in Help Desk started by HyperActive, Oct 25, 2012

1. Aug 10, 2012
    If I purchased admin, and I'm in another community, is that allowed? If so, How would I go about the [pF] tag?
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Yes it's allowed. As an admin, you can either sport the admin tag by simply using [pF] in your name, or by using the '[pF] Admins' group tag after you join the PF Admin steam group.
  3. Aug 10, 2012
    Would you need to display the group as your main group? Because I have a pretty strict community, which I can't change the group nor the tag.
  4. May 15, 2011
    Just have the tag as your other community, and have [PF] HyperActive. If they get balls on chin mad they can suck dick, or just don't become admin, donate instead.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012
      nah, you don't have to set the pF group as your main group in your steam profile page

and you only need to wear the tag while playing in pF servers, when playing in other servers, you can remove the tags or switch the clan tag
      • Agree Agree x 1