Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin re-sub

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Gonzo, Sep 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 26, 2010

I was an admin here for a while, known as "dark". You might remember me. I had to quit gaming to focus on real life for a while. Well... I'm back, with a new name. If you are curious; my computer blew up, I moved, I started a business and then ran it into the ground, college, and a ton of other crap has happened since I was last admin earlier this year. Needless to say, I've missed this place and you guys a lot. AND I'M BACK AND READY TO EAT SOME BRAINS!

I still see all you veterans still kickin it so I will see you around :turned:

STEAM_0:1:12681800
    Gonzo
    paypal subscription: S-5WD46778Y7623560J
  2. Sep 25, 2010
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Damn its been awhile. Welcome back :razz:
  4. May 20, 2011
  5. Aug 20, 2011
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    Welcome back cant wait to see you in game. :tongue:
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    How long has it been since you were admin? Do you remember your training?
  8. Apr 26, 2010
    I believe it was around march. I just set up key bindings and stuff. I still remember the important commands. I remember using source bans as well. I will review the rules, I am guessing they probably changed a bit.

And thanks everyone! :happy:
  9. Dec 17, 2010

Lets just hope that he does remember, otherwise were gonna start using some karate up in this BEOTCH!!! LMAO!
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm going to go ahead and advise you go through training again. It should go fast. You'll need to be setup with SB again anyway. Incoming standard welcome message:

Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Johnny
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  11. Sep 22, 2010
    If this is the Dark that I know, then I won't have a problem helping him out.
  12. Jan 15, 2011
    Not sure if I remember you but welcome back and remember haplo fails. DERP
  13. Jul 14, 2008

You will always be Dark to me, not Gonzo
  14. Jun 23, 2010
  15. Jun 17, 2011
    I've never met you before because I started at the end of May, but welcome back and I hope to get to know you in the future [IMG]
  16. Apr 26, 2010
    I will do that Brian. Although, I think CS;S is embedded into my brain... had no trouble remembering any commands.

Thanks buddy I will probably take you up on that offer. But it's not an issue of commands, it's more like trying to figure out all these shiny new maps!

I remember you mate, good to see you still around.

I probably won't be switching back anytime soon. :tongue:

Ditto :wub:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.