Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Renewal

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by mr p1nk, Jul 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 19, 2010
    Subscription Details
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Date of sign up: Jul 18, 2011 Subscription Name: Plaguefest Admin Subscription
    Subscription Number: S-94B8569790360190W

Name: [pF] mr p1nk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14266491

After some time off and a good reflection period, I've decided to come back home to [pF] and try administrating with renewed sense of maturity and integrity. Of course I'm still going to be a Zombie Escape Fanatic, but lately I've had a great interest in our wonderful Mini Games server. Hope to play with you soon!

2. Nov 19, 2010
    YAY! Now i can abuse you with your permission; Like you did me!! Welcome Back! :thumbsup:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. Jun 26, 2011
  6. Aug 19, 2010
    Yes I was demoted from lvl 2 to 1 for excessive teleporting, then I pretty much removed myself after an argument with Latino that was construed as disrespect, but that was 6 months ago. Ray nd I decided enough time has passed to hit the perverbial "reset" button. Clean slate awared. And I love these servers I don't want to play anywhere else. So, will you be my doctor again Rets?
  7. Oct 27, 2010
  8. Jun 11, 2011
    How come your not coffey anymore...? :blink:
  9. Aug 19, 2010
    I was never coffey. Ive always been mr p1nk.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    You didn't remove yourself you got removed for abuse and various other reasons which I will not mention here. You will be issued a refund. Do not PM me about this - this decision is final.

:locked:
  11. Aug 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.