Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Rules

Discussion in Help Desk started by =pF= Buttery Blubberbrony, Jun 10, 2012

1. Jun 10, 2012
    Can admins mute without giving a warning? I hate it when I am just muted for no reason at all.
  2. Dec 2, 2011
    If its a static mic, Loud music, Or just plain Annoying yes we will then warn and probably un-mute you
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Depending on the severity of the mic spamming, admins are allowed to mute first and then issue an official text warning. If circumstances allow, admins will typically issue official text warning first before muting.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      If you scream at the top of your lungs seconds after connecting. You're going to have a bad time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    • Aug 1, 2011
    • Feb 9, 2012
      and here i thought he said ''admins rule!''. But yeh it all depends on the situation. if some guy is just constantly talking, but in a normal manner i guess, then usually a warning is given. but if some idiot goes screaming in the mic, turning loud music on, has massive static background, or just plain shouting then we're allowed to skip the warning and head on to mute and then warn them after to let them know.

Btw, just wondering, what brought this up?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        warn -> mute -> ban
        mute -> warn -> ban (in cases like someone screaming into the mic or playing music etc)

So to answer your question, yes in all situations admins must always warn.