Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Skin Concept Art of Mine

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by GI Jew, May 24, 2007

1. Mar 20, 2007
    http://www.putfile.com/caplanman/images/111283

I've inverted the color scheme of the gsg9 CT, and (roughly might I add) pasted a logo onto his back.

This is concept for a skin I am thinking about making, and would like feed back. I have 3 possible logos to go on the back, as seen elsewhere in the album.

And lastly the picture in the album with the logo without a logo in the stars, that is for your own personal experimentation.

And yes, I made all of this from scratch using a few google image search for JOLLY ROGER and the original JESUS IS MY GUILD LEADER logo.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If anyone here knows how to make skins, that would be a good place to start.
  2. Mar 23, 2007
    Nice, real nice, i like em, u still need to get that guild tatooed :grin:
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    i like it...i like the skull and cross bones best...nice and big, easy to read
  4. Feb 8, 2007
  5. Mar 20, 2007
    Yeah, I'd prefer that the tanner regions be blue, to sorta match the back of it, but then again, I really can't do that in paint.

DOes anyone have Photoshop here?
  6. May 24, 2007
    i have photo shop but im only regestered on sight im n ot admin
  7. Apr 28, 2007

I thought you were admin.
  8. Mar 20, 2007
    Could you figure out how to make that skin?
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Mr. Gi Jew, make sure u know cam since he's the only person that has access to add skins.
  10. May 24, 2007
    no im not admin wish i was but thats not the topic im gonna need very specific thing like i need some pictures of the cts and ts back so i can show you what it will look like if its on the back
  11. Apr 28, 2007
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    NO hes not admin. i dont think he is atleast. I Lost count of them :razz:
  13. Mar 1, 2007
    i DOes...
  14. May 24, 2007
    mr giew also just to let you know i cant make a 3d or graphical thing i can only give you pi ctures of what it could or will look like on back i dont do graphical designs anymore i dont like too and im not admin and im not getting anything out of this no reawrd at all im just doing it becuase this is great sever and either way if i asked for somthing if i did it the answer would porabally be no. But i like this sever its the only sever i play every day so im making it to help it out and i really want to be a part in things so im gonna try to help the sever and the people making stuff for it.
  15. Mar 1, 2007
    i still do...
  16. May 24, 2007
  17. Apr 28, 2007
  18. May 24, 2007
  19. May 24, 2007
    wait gi joe or whatever your name is i might of mistaked it but how did you become admin within one post
    fist your member then next time you posted you server admin
  20. May 24, 2007
    wait now im a hugger mugger thinmg why is this changing so fast.....