Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin sub: ani/kior

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by ani, Apr 15, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 31, 2018
    Hello everyone, I am happy to inform you that I have subscribed to an administrator subscription for a trial period of 1 month.
    I was a donor, I want to evolve and help the server.
    Being a novice, your help will be welcome Thank you all and have fun.

In-Game Name: Kior
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419157760
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number:
    ani, Apr 15, 2018 Last edited by ani, Apr 17, 2018 at 2:41 PM
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Aug 6, 2016
    Welcome to the admin team @ani! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:
    Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Kyro
    [IMG][IMG]
    Isnukamex
    [IMG][IMG]
    Bapple
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.
    You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.
    If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.
    Thank you for your support!
  4. Mar 26, 2012
    I've sent you a friend request to train you. You should also try adding other people from that list. I noticed in your chat history that you wanted Priest to train you, but Priest is not a trainer unfortunately. The only people that can train you are from the list @Isnukamex posted.
  5. Jan 31, 2018
    Ok,comme je suis francais et que je ne comprend pas trop l'anglais ca sera un peut long mais je vais faire de mon mieux.
  6. Aug 12, 2017
    bienvenue à l'ami de l'équipe. ajouter des formateurs et ils vous aideront, je ne peux pas vous former, mais si vous avez besoin de conseils ou d'aide, demandez-moi ou d'autres admins / LSA.
  7. Mar 26, 2012
    Due to a language barrier, I am going to recommend you remain donator (I think you will get three months worth if you bought one month of admin). You might get another message from another admin to let you know what is for sure going on. English is the primary language of the server. You should be able to understand it enough for people to come to you with their complaints eg "Aprz broke my cade."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.