Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Admin Sub: PopaTop

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by PopaTop, Oct 11, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 18, 2017
    PopaTop, Just informing you that I just did a recurring Paypal payment for admin on the group;
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6872281
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number (ex: I-CWEFTP1U3VYW):
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Welcome to the admin team @PopaTop! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Kyro
      [IMG][IMG]
      Isnukamex
      [IMG][IMG]
      Bapple
      [IMG][IMG]
      Tony The Tiger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Luffaren
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seeker
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonator
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgriuel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I sent you a friend request. If you are still online, I can train you. If I don't manage to get a hold of you, please try to add all of us from that list so you can be trained right away. You should not be using your new admin powers until you've been trained.

I noticed your in game name Boylerebels is different from your forum name PopaTop. One of our requirements for admins is the same/similar forum as in game name.

Click here for a list of rules our server admins have to follow.
      • Like Like x 1
        Emily, Oct 11, 2017 Last edited by Emily, Oct 11, 2017
      • Aug 6, 2016
      • Jun 4, 2006

@PopaTop this is primarily to avoid confusion. Whatever your forum username is should be what your in-game name is, or vice versa. If you need to change your forum username you can do that here: http://plaguefest.com/account/UserNameChange
      • Apr 26, 2015
        My in-game name should appear as Pop-A-Top
        Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017
        I'm not sure why boylerebels is showing up, that would be my e-mail address. I will look into it.
        Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017
        Thanks
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Its the wrong SteamID that is linked to your account. Unlink the one that you currently have, and re-link the desired account.

You can do so here: http://plaguefest.com/account/steam
        • Like Like x 1
          Kyro, Oct 13, 2017 Last edited by Brian, Oct 13, 2017
        • Aug 18, 2017
          Check and see if I have correctly changed the required information please.
        • Apr 26, 2015
          It looks like you don't have any Steam ID linked now. We cannot help you if you cannot link your Steam account. We are all waiting for you. We want to train you.
        • Jun 4, 2006
          We're trying to help him get it sorted via PM. I've added you.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.