Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin subscription: backstabber

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by backstabber, Jan 19, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 19, 2019
    STEAM_0:1: 920073069
    I-AGK39YA6PUX8

I can’t findmy pay pal number I don’t have access to that email. I do have my transaction I’d :1FK94290BT2866458 Much appreciated if I was still accepted since I already payed.!
    13uckett, Jan 19, 2019 Last edited by Brian, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Welcome to the admin team @backstabber! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Aphilion
    [IMG][IMG]
    Isnukamex
    [IMG][IMG]
    Bapple
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

Thank you for your support!
  3. Bapple™
    This message by Bapple™ has been removed from public view. Deleted by Bapple™, Jan 19, 2019, Reason: Brian beat me..
    Jan 19, 2019
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    Welcome to the SA team! Add me and we can get together and get you trained as soon as possible. Keep in mind that before you start using your new admin abilities on the server you have to be trained first, so the soon we can get it done the better. But again and i hope you enjoy your stay.
  5. Dec 17, 2007
    Training started with bapple, taken over by me. Trained and added to SB :handcuffs:
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.