Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Admin Subscription: Duality92

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Duality92, Dec 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 23, 2012
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9207460
    Paypal Profile ID : I-H48LYFRTW3H8

This seems to be set up as something that's going to be taken each month? It's canceled at the end of my 31 days right?
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Congrats and welcome to the admin team @Duality92! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgruiel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dharkk
      [IMG][IMG]
      Johnny
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      dillinger
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seks
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonater
      [IMG][IMG]
      Matt
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG][IMG]
      Haplo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Angel/Latino
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thanks for your support!

You need to cancel it yourself to stop it from auto-billing you. Check this: http://plaguefest.com/threads/guide-to-admin-or-donator-cancellation.9167/ - more info is available here: http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades
    • Nov 29, 2010

Your subscription will be automatic, you may purchase once and cancel if you only want one month of admin.
    • May 14, 2012
      for a second i thought your name was admin, welcome
      Biohaze, Dec 23, 2012 Last edited by MainstreamHo, Dec 23, 2012
    • Dec 23, 2012
      The thing I'm having a hard time with right now is, since I'm French, I have a French keyboard (which is a pain), so the usual ~ key for the console doesn't work. I can't bring up the console, I've tried binding it to something else without avail. QQ.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      you can always change your keyboard to english state when you play CS:S. The key would then be the key 1 level lower than the escape key
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Dec 23, 2012
      That to everyone that's welcoming me, I feel like this is gonna be a great community to be a part of.

I've had it in English before (basically all my life, since 2002 at least), just this last year, moving to a French province has made me need a French keyboard.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      French Canada lol. Well Welcome fellow Canadian among the ranks of us canadianss SA
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Post Merged, Dec 25, 2012
      Welcome to the SA Community Duality, Enjoy your stay. Woohoo go us Canadians :razz:
    • Nov 29, 2012
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Jun 4, 2006
      • Jun 4, 2006

:handcuffs:
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.