Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription: Isnukamex

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Isnukamex, Sep 7, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 6, 2016
    Hey! The red flashy box said to leave a bunch of info but I guess it's already there. I'm really bad with technical crap. :shutmouth:

STEAM_0:0:170625549
    Isnukamex
    I-4N8KRKT54V9R
    Isnukamex, Sep 7, 2016 Last edited by Brian, Sep 8, 2016
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    You need to copy/paste the information that is in the box for a new admin subscription.

In-Game Name:
    Steam ID:
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number:
  3. Aug 6, 2016
    Shoot. Where would I find all that info then?
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    Forums > Plague Fest > Admin Subscriptions > New Thread. The info is at the top for you above the thread box to get the information you need. Go to paypal and look at the billing information to find the payment number.
  5. Aug 6, 2016
    Isnukamex
    I-4N8KRKT54V9R
  6. Jun 14, 2016
    Ok welcome message can't be done on an iPhone. Welcome and don't use your powers until trained.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Thank you. I added a few of them. I'll see what happens when I get home from work in the morning.
      Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016
      I did some beacons on myself but I'll throw a stop sign on that one...Anyway, I'll be back in about 12 hours.
    • Apr 26, 2015

Welcome to the admin team @Isnukamex! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Tony The Tiger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Luffaren
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seeker
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonator
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgriuel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
    • Mar 26, 2012
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Thanks Aprz. I'm at work right now. I will be at the house in about 6 hours if you'll be around.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Either you work graveyard shift or we live in opposite time zones. It is 12:01 am for me right now, lol. I'll probably be asleep in 6 hours, but maybe we'll catch each other when I wake up in the morning. Also please add the other trainers. Reaching out to the others will increase your odds of being trained sooner. Even though you do have admin powers right now, you are expected to be trained before using them.
    • Aug 6, 2016
      I can do that. I added most of the people that were listed. I've only heard of a few of them and know even less. Kind of surprised to see so many. I thought it would be a lot smaller. And yes, I work overnights. That's my curse. What I do for that 50 pennies an hour or 4$ a day...I should be on around the time you get on. We'll see what happens.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Is that usd, some sort of saying, or did you really work 4 days to pay for admin? Talk about dedication. :shock:

I work overnight too. 6:30 pm to 6:30 am. :frown: Every other Thursday and always Friday-Sunday. I actually got somebody to cover three of my four shifts this week. Go laziness!
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Grats man! I am actually pretty confident about the whole admin thing. There was a lot of contemplation about it. I talked to a lot of people about a lot of things on the server. How they felt about pretty much everything and what they wanted to see and how they felt about me giving the whole thing a whack. This is basically the result sooooo, go potential! Everyone was pretty positive and supportive of the whole situation.
    • Jul 13, 2011
    • Mar 26, 2012
    • Aug 6, 2016
      My shift starts at 10:00 P.M. Lol. I'll just have to keep adding people until something works out. Just one of those things that's gonna take time.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I recall you messaging me around 6:15 am my time. I saw the message when I woke up. I usually get up at 7 am and eat breakfast. Maybe after that. I would probably be available around 8 or 9 am PST (GMT-8 I believe). Hopefully we can try then.
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Okay. :smile: That sounds like a possibility there.
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Still looking for some training if anyone has the time!
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.