Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Admin Subscription: NeoxTLX

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by NeoxTLX, May 26, 2016

1. Mar 17, 2015
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27202469
    Paypal Profile ID (ex: I-CWEFTP1U3VYW): I-AYWE2M4SF1HR
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Welcome to the admin team @NeoxTLX! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
  3. Jun 17, 2014
    Welcome to the team!

Just a heads up, your In-Game name should be the same as your Forum Name (e.g., TIMMAY or close to it) to help avoid confusion. You can change your forum name here: http://plaguefest.com/account/UserNameChange
    Brandon, May 26, 2016 Last edited by Brian, May 27, 2016
  4. Mar 26, 2012
    I have just sent you a friend request. I am available to train you. Just a heads up, I am having some Internet trouble so I will likely log in and out frequently, but I am here. :smile:
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    I'm going to pretend I didn't read this and hope you got a tech out.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I called today. Internet seems to be cutting in and out every couple of minutes every since it got hot in my area. Works well at night.
    • Feb 8, 2016

Welcome to the team dude!
    • Dec 30, 2006
    • Apr 26, 2015
      I wonder if I can go 2/2 for getting new admins banned...
      Post Merged, May 26, 2016

*COUGH* @Tony The Tiger *COUGH*
    • Feb 8, 2016
      You should be PFs Badmin Bounty Hunter. :wink:
    • Feb 27, 2012
      it's up to him whether he wants to change his steam name, or his forum name. it's not up to me to make that decision for him.
    • Apr 26, 2015

CCCOOOOUUUGGGHHHHH
      k
      CCCOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHH
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Jun 17, 2014
        He's management, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Yeah, nah.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I am still available to train you on your new admin powers. I see you have not accepted my friend request on Steam. :frown:

Update 3/27/16 10:43 PM PST: I just checked to see if you added me. I don't know if you denied the request or if the request eventually expired, but I don't see "[pF] TIMMAY" on my friend list. Please accept my friend request so I can train you. You cannot use your admin powers until you are trained. The sooner you are trained, the sooner you can use your admin powers. You are wasting your money right now. I will be available again tomorrow night after 7 PM PST. That will be true for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday too. I can train any time during Wednesday - Friday if you let me know what time to wake up.
        Emily, May 27, 2016 Last edited by Aprz, May 27, 2016
      • Jun 17, 2014
        What the shit is going on here? We appear to have an admin that's went MIA.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        We've been keeping tabs in a private thread. He was offline for ~3? days but seems to have come back recently. The trouble's been catching him online when a trainer is available.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          Hello neox/Timmay welcome to the team:wink:
        • Mar 26, 2012