Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription: Notyab

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Notyab, Apr 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 10, 2011

I-BSNCE85MME8X

When I left a few months back I was rank 2 or 3. I dont remember, i had a kid, work promotion, car accident, and all sorts of fun things to deal with. Not sure if you want to retrain me, put me back to rank 1... Let me know :smile:

I will also need an invite back into the group.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 30, 2011
    • Feb 9, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011
      As long as management believes you did a good job when you were admin before, I'm sure you'll get your previous level back. Welcome back, hope the new stuff is working out for you. :smile:
    • Jun 10, 2011
      I had a pretty good reputation I think, more patience than most would have probably lol.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      You don't see that too often around here :wink: Anyways, welcome back, looking forward to seeing you as an admin.
    • Apr 4, 2012
    • Sep 26, 2010
    • Oct 27, 2010
    • Jun 10, 2011
      128!!! Can you answer the above questions? Also can you get me into the steam admin group plz :razz:
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Lol Your like the 100th admin this month, keep those other, less-knowledgeable admins in-line ;]
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Oct 27, 2010
      Yeah I invited you to the admins group just now, Make a promotion request here and we'll see about what level admin we can restore.

Also: If you think you remember everything you should be good to go I think. If you would like a refersher I can certainly help you out though.
    • Jun 10, 2011
      Pretty sure i got it all, might need some help when i ban someone with the sourcebans
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Welcome back to the Admin team Notyab! :thumbsup:
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Oct 27, 2010
    • Jun 17, 2011
    • Mar 5, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.