Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription: P@P@_ROASTER

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by P@P@_ROASTER, Nov 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44203146
    Paypal Profile ID: ID #29A95074RH653960N - If it matters, Asian_Persuasion donated me the money via paypall so I could purchase it :shutmouth:

SourceBans Account: P@P@_ROASTER
    Previous Admin Level: 2
    Last Promotion Thread (if 2+): http://plaguefest.com/threads/p-p-_roasters-promotion.11815/

Re-Training: Not unless required
    Previous Subscription Expiration: October 20/21st (Can't remember exactly)
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Oh lol, I thought he was buying. Anyways, incoming admin message.

Congrats and welcome to the admin team @P@P@_ROASTER! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG][IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG][IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thanks for your support!
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Sourcebans still active; welcome back! Either a root will bump you back or to 2, or you should make another topic in promotion section.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Will do, also.. I was wondering if I had to leave my name as P@P@_ROASTER? or if I could change it to something along the lines of P@P@_^* or ect?
    • Jul 14, 2010
      If you already used your one name change, a management can change it if they want. @Brian @retslag1

(tag for bump to 2 and name)
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Ah okay, greatly appreciate it :grin:. It's not necessary to change it, I just wanted to change things up a bit (I've always changed the last part of my gaming names lol)
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Perhaps it could be changed to just P@P@ and then you could just add w/e you wanted to it after without having to worry about forum name/in game name matchups.
    • Jul 16, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      what do you want your new username to be?
    • Jul 16, 2012
      P@P@, would be fine :smile: Appreciate it.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Done & bumped to level 2. All set. :thumbsup:

:handcuffs:
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.