Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription: Raimbow Dash

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Raimbow Dash, Feb 10, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 10, 2013
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36666929
    Paypal Profile ID: I-9P73XT1ELXET

NEW Paypal Profile ID: I-YW5127UK9JXT
    Raimbow Dash, Feb 10, 2013 Last edited by Raimbow Dash, Feb 16, 2013
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    Welcome, I'm not going to bother with the welcome message!!

*waiting for Brian to edit this post*
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Congrats and welcome to the admin team @Raimbow Dash! I see you paid with an e-check which is pending until Feb 13th. Once it completes your account will be upgraded to server admin and you can contact one of the trainers below to get setup fully.

Akademikz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgruiel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dharkk
      [IMG][IMG]
      Johnny
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      dillinger
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seks
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonater
      [IMG][IMG]
      Matt
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG][IMG]
      Haplo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Angel/Latino
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

Once your payment has completed, you may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there.

Thanks for your support!
    • Feb 10, 2013
      Hey @Brian, I made a mistake. I meant to have the check clear the 14th, I am going to have to withdraw this until then. I do plan, however, to re-process using a normal debit/credit payment that day.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      No problem. I've cancelled the eCheck payment so paypal will not process it and ensured the subscription is also cancelled. Once you're ready to purchase admin and have done so, revisit this thread and add some of the trainers on the list I posted. Feel free to bump it at that time as well so we're aware you're admin is now active and you're in need of training / sourcebans.
    • Feb 10, 2013
      Hey @Brian, I sent my payment back through, should be all good this time!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Yep looks good on this end. Go ahead and add some trainers to get started. You can manage your subscription here: http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades - it's a recurring payment so be sure to cancel it if you don't want to be billed automatically. More info about that is available on that page.

Welcome to the community & admin team!
      • Jan 22, 2013
        Welcome Raimbow Dash, just clicked this because I saw the name and it's always great to see another brony on the forums! :grin: We have a pretty good MLP:FiM discussion going on if you'd like to get a good jump start on the forum as well!
      • Feb 10, 2013
      • Jun 3, 2012
      • Sep 25, 2010

ignorethis12345
        • Like Like x 2
          Detonator, Feb 16, 2013 Last edited by Detonator, Feb 21, 2013
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.