Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription: Schavles

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Schavles, Aug 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 19, 2012
    My name is Sam, thought I'd introduce myself. Been playing on pf for a while and really liked it so, bought admin.
    I was told to be trained in admin before using any commands, I can see why. So, is anyone available to train me? I've added the following users for requests with no acceptance of a friend request so I only bother all of you on the forums as a last option.
    Thank You!
    Sam

Users I added:
    Dharkk
    Peter
    Retslag1
  2. May 14, 2011
    You need to make a thread in Admin Subscriptions and follow the template.
  3. Aug 19, 2012
    Thanks, You're great. Helping in and out of game.
  4. Jul 16, 2012
    hello sam/cheese. you need to add a few more trainers and politely ask them if they have time to train you. my opinion is your best bet is with dillinger or seeker.
  5. Aug 19, 2012
  6. May 14, 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the community @Schavles! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG][IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG][IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  7. Aug 19, 2012
    I added 5, Don't want to bother too many people. I'll just wait until one of them accept, until them I'm fine not using my admin.
  8. Jul 16, 2012
    as for now your allowed to use the skins and admin only chat. but thats it. thanks for being so patient! and welcome to the team. hope to have you around for a long time to come.
  9. Aug 5, 2012
    Hope to see you around in the server.

Cheers. :beer:
  10. Aug 19, 2012
  11. Oct 17, 2011
    Welcome to Plaguefest and enjoy your stay. What server do you mostly play one?
  12. Dec 2, 2011
    Its not bothering us Just add them all you might need to get in contact with one of us in an important situation and Not have us added D: So do it!
  13. Sep 14, 2008
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Sep 7, 2010
      Ahh you seem really friendly and polite! I am glad to see you join us :smile:
    • Feb 21, 2007
      trained. added to SB, check forum PMs for more info. I suggest you put cheese somewhere in your name or sig so that ppl dont get u confused!
      • Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.