Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription: SCIFZOMBIE

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Mike LOL, Jun 4, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 28, 2017
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220857662
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number:5NU59562HA647102J

• Like Like x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Welcome to the admin team @Mike LOL! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Kyro
      [IMG][IMG]
      Isnukamex
      [IMG][IMG]
      Bapple
      [IMG][IMG]
      Tony The Tiger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Luffaren
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seeker
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonator
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgriuel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

Thank you for your support!
    • May 28, 2017

I added some trainers, and will be getting in touch with them ASAP to start admin training :beer:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Nice little chat. Too bad I caught you right before you were going to sleep. Hopefully one of us will get you at a better time tomorrow! :smile:

By the way, we have a rule for admins (kind of confusing on the website I feel?) that their in game name and forum name must be the same/similar. You could do something like [pF] Mike or [pF] Mike LOL for example. Just something that would help us figure out it is you. If you want to change your forum username, you can do so here: http://plaguefest.com/account/UserNameChange.

http://plaguefest.com/rules/admin

You can either use [pF] in your name (anywhere in the name, can be [PF] as well), or I usually invite people to the [pF] admin group at the end of training. You have to use the tag in your name or clan/group tag so people can know who to throw rocks at... I mean identify you as an admin.

When you are logged into the forums using your admin account, go over http://plaguefest.com/rules/zombiemod. Knowing this can expedite your training with whoever trains you.

Welcome to the team!
        • Like Like x 2
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          Aprz, Jun 4, 2018 Last edited by Aprz, Jun 5, 2018
        • May 28, 2017

I changed my username, and I'll make sure to fix my tags in game too

Really nice talking to you too, and looking forward to training. I am actually in-game with Penguin and Aphilion right now

Cheers
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 14, 2010
            Trained and added to sourcebans. Welcome to the team!

Thanks @Aphilion for tagging along.
            • Like Like x 4
            • Winner Winner x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.