Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription: Sn1PeR

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Sn1PeR, Mar 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 18, 2012
    nick Sn1PeR
    Profile ID No. I-C3DY3XAKPGYE
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  3. May 11, 2011
  4. Jul 24, 2011

Welcome<3
  5. Apr 14, 2011
  6. Nov 2, 2011
  7. Feb 18, 2011
  8. Oct 20, 2011
  9. Mar 18, 2012
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm curious as to why you appear to have 4 forum accounts? I can presume one of them was you signing up manually then thinking you had to sign in through steam as a different account in order to get admin, you could have just associated your Steam ID with your Sn1PeR account.

[IMG]

What's with the older ones, IceCream and FreeBoy? Both use mail.ru addresses and are from Chicago, same place your Steam ID says you're from, so I presume all of these are you, so why do you have 4 accounts? Rules state you can only have one account.

You were also a server admin as FreeBoy (more of an FYI for the others):
    http://plaguefest.com/threads/purchased-admin.7830/

I'll need to know what the deal is with all these accounts. Seems you got FreeBoy, did admin for a while, on Dec 26th for some reason you registered IceCream and didn't do anything with it other than add an avatar. As for the recent two sniper accounts, I'm going to delete the Sn1PeR one and I can rename your current one to simply Sn1PeR instead of pF*Sn1PeR if you prefer.

At any rate, per the forum rules your other accounts have now been disabled.

Welcome back.
  11. Mar 2, 2012
  12. Mar 18, 2012
    U can close other 3 i forgot my password thats why i open new account ! IceCream my brother account i had just 1 account 1st i forgot password u can chek my last visit and last account was fail .
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    Got it. Do you want your current account to be renamed to Sn1PeR or are you fine as is?
  14. Mar 18, 2012
    I forgot my password i think my nick sn1per it was freeboy i just see that today i am open new account then i try buy admin then said i have 2 sign with out steam i open again new u can close other 3 accounts including my brother 2 i need just this account and sorry 4 this mistakes )))
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    Right, you could have just associated the steam account with the Sn1PeR account, which has since been deleted, my question is though do you want your current "pF*Sn1PeR" account to be renamed to "Sn1PeR" as that was your original username before you thought you needed another account for the Steam ID.
  16. Mar 18, 2012
  17. Mar 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.