Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription: sv_

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by sv_, Aug 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 12, 2012
    I woke up this morning, and I didn't have admin anymore. Not sure what happened.

In-Game Name: sv
    Steam ID: 0:0:13338206
    Paypal Profile ID: I-HKPFMTKT391W

Sourcebans account: sv_
    previous admin level: 2
    Last promotion thread: http://plaguefest.com/threads/sv.11180/

Re-training: Not needed
    Previous Subscription Expiration: I thought it was on recurring, but I 8/22/2012 I think
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Congrats and welcome back to the community @sv_! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG][IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG][IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  3. May 12, 2012
    I checked my paypal, it actually has 2 recurring payment plans for plaguefest. It was supposed to automatically take out $15 yesterday but it never did. I'm going to cancel the first recurring payment plan so I hope I'm not causing any fraud problems.

EDIT: Afterwards, paypal told me I had an outstanding payment. Is there any way I could fix this?
  4. Nov 11, 2011
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    What happened was paypal tried to auto-bill you for the renewal on your initial subscription, however it failed for some reason. Due to the skipped payment it downgraded you the next day, only to upgrade you again pending manual payment (not sure how paypal does this, apparently it's supposed to send you an e-mail about it... though I'm starting to think it doesn't), or when paypal tries to bill you for it again in 5 days after the skipped payment. Even though you were downgraded the subscription was still active. Then of course you snagged a new subscription since you were downgraded / missed the payment, which left you with 2 active subs. I don't know why paypal only tells you about the outstanding payment after you hit cancel or something, that doesn't make any sense to me. Anyway, if you canceled your first one as you said you're fine, ignore the outstanding payment on it and just try to ensure the payments don't skip again in the future to avoid having to figure out how to make a manual payment on the sub (I shamefully have no idea how this is done, this part of paypal is still foreign to me) or cancel it and sign up for a new one.

Level reinstated, SB still active.

Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.