Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription: That Guy

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by That Guy, Aug 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    In-Game Name: That Guy Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24956015 Paypal Profile ID: I-UR6KAT0620UE SourceBans Account: Thatguy Previous Admin Level: 3 Last Promotion Thread (if 2+): http://plaguefest.com/threads/promotion-request.9143/ Retraining: Negative! Previous Subscription Expiration: Uhmm Febuary 2012 Understand if I can't get my level 3 bac since I've been out for so long but I've stayed pretty active since then! And it's good to be back. Hooah.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Nov 11, 2011
      No seriously, welcome back. :grin: Glad to have you back on board. Missed ya!

Congrats and welcome back to the admin team @That Guy! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Badgruiel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonater
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]
      Akademikz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dharkk
      [IMG][IMG]
      dillinger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Johnny
      [IMG][IMG]
      Angel/Latino
      [IMG][IMG]
      Dani
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seks
      [IMG][IMG]
      Matt
      [IMG][IMG]
      Haplo
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thanks for your support!
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Aug 1, 2011
      That post is a complete clusterfuck and I don't know why. Fuck.
    • Nov 29, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012

Regardless welcome back :wave:
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Nov 6, 2011
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Welcome back! Never seen you admining but you seem like a nice dude
    • May 15, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
      SB account active. It's been a while since you were last admin so a quick retrain wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'll leave that up to you. Feel free to open a promo request thread for reinstatement. Welcome back.

:handcuffs:
      • Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.