Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription: Wesleycars

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by butterface, Apr 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 17, 2011
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33321366
    Paypal Profile ID {ex: Profile ID: I-CWEFTP1U3VYW}:
    Did I do it roight?
  2. Jul 1, 2011
  3. Mar 20, 2011
    @butterface you bought Ben admin, what a nice guy!
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 27, 2008
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        no, you did it wrong. You bought it for yourself, not Wesley... the information posted in new admin sub threads is for RECORDS only, it is not the information we take and then add to our 'admin system'

Here's what you got:

How you do it is you need to have Wesley register an account here if he hasn't already, he then needs to link his Steam ID to his account, and then you need to purchase it for him via his account. He should probably change his pass, let you in, do your thing, then change his pass again once he has the upgrade. However, since you already made this payment, have Wesley respond to this thread once he's linked his Steam ID, once he does I'll grant his account 1 month of admin. @butterface - you need to cancel this new subscription via Paypal since it is not linked to Wesley. Please see the sticky in this forum section on how to do that.

@wesleycars
        If you're not in the new admin group on steam, get invited. SB is still active. No need for re-train.

Edit: Wesleycar's account on here now has the server admin upgrade, however his in-game perks will not work until he has linked his Steam ID to his forum account.
      • Sep 17, 2011
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Once Wesley links his Steam ID and you cancel the new sub via paypal everything should be all set & ready to go. :thumbsup:
      • Sep 17, 2011
      • Jul 1, 2011
        Ok i have linked my steamid to my account on here

Thanks Brian for the help
      • Feb 14, 2012
      • Mar 20, 2011
        @wesleycars got under his desk, but that is another story :razz: See you in game Ben ah hahaha
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 1, 2011
          fuck u churma i dont roll that way lol yea ill see u there
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.