Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Synopsis, May 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 28, 2012
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46356836
    Paypal Profile ID: I-YXJGYRF2Y4UJ
  2. May 14, 2011
    Hello welcome thanks for giving pF $15 more taxes :razz:!

Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  3. Dec 2, 2011
  4. May 28, 2012
    Thanks guys, i already feel welcome, and i already feel that this clan is very well structured and can keep me in for a while
  5. May 15, 2011
    We are always glad to see new members join the community, and even more pleased you are willing to put your time and effort into policing our servers. Thank you for your donations, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums more often. ^^
  6. Nov 2, 2011
  7. May 28, 2012
    Quick question, first of all, are the player options the only ones i get, and second, is there a shoutbox, or a way i can talk to a trainer as they wont add me =P
  8. May 15, 2011
    Give them time. Not everyone is on at all times or they may be busy. If you could please be patient, I'm sure a trainer will be with you as soon as possible. ^^
  9. Dec 7, 2010
  10. May 14, 2011
    Do not use commands until you are trained, this may lead you to losing your admin!

And there is a full list of commands available on the website. Brian can link you once he reads this!
  11. May 5, 2011
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    Welcome, bro! You stabbed us today and broke all unspoken admin in-game conduct. You will now be banished from all in-game friendships! :zombiekiller: Just kidding!
  13. Sep 22, 2010
    Alright, training advisement has been covered.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Sep 22, 2010
      Everything was done between me Dharkk and Dillinger

Edit: Yeap, covered SB too.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.