Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Admin Subscription.

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Kabedisabledaccount, Jul 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posts
    In-Game Name: Kabe
    Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:24824281]
    Paypal Profile ID: I-BUMLXD6AMSAW

SourceBans Account: 0 I was a admin before this.
    Previous Admin Level: 2
    Last Promotion Thread (if 2+):grin:on't know what this is.

Re-Training: Refresher
    Previous Subscription Expiration: December 2011 not for sure.
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    What the fuck I am confused lol, I posted this on another account I thought I was on this account LOL
  3. May 14, 2011

You sure you were admin before? D:
  4. Nov 2, 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Seks
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.

Thanks for your support!
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    I think I might have made a new account not paying attention when I was linking my accounts this wont effect anything will it?
  6. May 15, 2011
    You are only suppose to have one account on the forums. Having others is against the rules.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Having multiple accounts is not allowed, I will inform a root.

They should advise you on that to do next, and @Jermaine [pF] He doesnt need a welcome message....
      I know but when it says you gotta Sign in through a steam account, I got that confused and just made a new account like an idiot
    • May 14, 2011
      OHHH... I see what I did, When it says sing in through Steam account I did that and it made another Forums account, because I never linked my old one or some shit...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Correct. @Brian can he just delete his newly created account, and I manually add him to the admin groups on the forums? Or will this mess-up the auto-add/auto-remove thingy?
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • Jun 4, 2006
          That won't work, no. Never manually add a user to the admin or donator groups btw (only exception would be to grant a mapper donator status), it can/will mess up as the forum will not be aware that the account is tied to a subscription, as such even on payment failure or expiration they will keep their powers.

@Kabe

I shall scowl you briefly for your oversight.

OK.

Two things can be done to resolve this:

a) I ban your old account and we put it to rest for good. Kabe will be your new account that you use from now on.

b) You associate your Steam ID with your old account as you should have done initially, cancel your subscription via paypal, I remove admin from your Kabe account and ban it, then manually grant you admin on your old kabel account which will be set to expire in a month. At that point your old account will have the admin upgrade associated to it, your Kabe account will be banned, and you should be all set.

Let me know how you want to proceed.
          Brian, Id rather have my Forums account under just Kabe which is this one I also would like to keep my join date July 2011. Anything we can do?
        • Jun 4, 2006
          I can rename your Kabe account to "Kabewhateverthefuckdoesntmatter" which would allow you to change your old account kabelwason or w/e it is to Kabe and you would have your old join date/posts of course since you would be on your old account again.
          Im looking on how to associate my kabelawson account to my steam account right now.
        • Jun 4, 2006
          First ensure your subscription is cancelled via paypal, you can do this here: http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades

Once I see that you successfully canceled it, I will rename Kabe / ban it, grant admin on kabelawson, rename it to Kabe, and if you've added your Steam ID to it you should be all set at that point and ready to contact a trainer.
        • Kables
          This message by Kables has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kabe, Jul 18, 2012, Reason: nevermind.
          Jul 18, 2012
        • Jun 4, 2006
          All set. Go forth and get training / SB setup. :thumbsup:
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.