Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Admin Subscription

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Jun 29, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 29, 2014
    J BomBer's Booty Hole

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:76321945 01:58 303 0 active
    Paypal Profile ID: I-2HXWPE0TECWK
  2. Apr 24, 2012
  3. Jun 29, 2014
    It is a pleasure to be apart , been playing cs for a while , been admin before on multiple clans servers so its nothing new for me , i mainly game on the Zombie Servers!
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    Welcome to the admin team @J BomBer's Booty Hole! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
  5. Nov 29, 2012
    Hello and welcome to the admin team, saw you playing lastnight. :smile:
  6. Jun 29, 2014
    Yea the admin menu and everything works , i will add them , what does the training involve if i may?
    Post Merged, Jun 29, 2014
    yea i remember! , i told you to warn someone who was cade breaking but right when you said it the map changed.
  7. Dec 27, 2013
    Heyaa and welcome, enjoy your stay and have fun <3

cya. .
  8. Jul 8, 2012
  9. Nov 29, 2012
    This good fellow right here needs to be trained, he's waiting. Helped him out with a little advice in the meantime. :smile:
    Rayne, Jun 29, 2014 Last edited by Rayne, Jun 29, 2014
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    Trained and added to sourcebans. check your pms for guides and information that you can go over whenever you want. Welcome to the Server Admin team, and have fun! :smile:
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.