Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Teleporting

Discussion in Help Desk started by s6t6n, Jul 12, 2014

1. Jun 11, 2008
    Are admins allowed to teleport to other admin locations?

Attached Files:

2. May 27, 2008
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    To answer your question simply, yes, depending on the situation. I was curious on where the button was therefore I teleported to deto as he had made numerous tries to reach this such place in question. As you were politely standing there taking screen shots, you can might have taken note that I was not focused on killing zombies, simply to observe. Therefore I was not unbalancing the gameplay.

If this does not answer your question, feel free to ask away.

Edit: After speaking to the OP, he stated that this was simply a question and not a report. If I misunderstood this, please let me know. I'm going to move this thread to Help Desk.
    • Programming King Programming King x 2
      Secprotocol, Jul 12, 2014 Last edited by Secprotocol, Jul 12, 2014
    • May 31, 2012

... but honestly I've heard that it's okay as long as you are not off-balancing the game ie. avoiding death or for official admin business (noclip to check on a spot and teleport yourself back). Only Level 3+ admins have teleport, so you wont have to worry about low-level admins like me trying to misuse use it; LSAs and Management can do the other good stuff like !goto... Not that they can't abuse, but usually they can (slightly) get away with it or are more likely using it for official business.

Someone already got to the flood button so it's not like it's a game-changer.
      Joshy, Jul 12, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, Jul 12, 2014