Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin was working fine now its gone from my menu

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by hailstormhaymaker86, Aug 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2011
    I was playing on the pf server was told to remove my caln tag but when i went to talk in admin chat it wasn't allowing me any access i paid and poste dmy subscriptions and steam id. it was working for a while now its not.
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    You sure you're doing it right? Removing your clan tag shouldn't change anything.
  3. Aug 11, 2011
    No no no i was ASKEd why i had a pf clan tag and when i said cause im an admin they asked me to chat in admin chat to prov eit and sur eenough the menu wa snot working anymore
  4. Jun 10, 2011
    Ok, first of all, please stop making new threads. If you have a problem just bump your purchase thread :razz:

Secondly; Have you been trained? Because if you have not been trained but have been using your powers you may have been temporarily demoted until you get trained.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    {
    "auth" "steam"
    "identity" "STEAM_0:1:43178718"
    "group" "1"
    }

Should be working fine unless you provided the wrong Steam ID. Please wait for the map to change to verify if it works now or not.
  6. Aug 11, 2011
    I have not been trained yet i been waitin on that for bout 5 hours
  7. Mar 13, 2010
    Yeah... this is probably the issue here. If you haven't been trained you shouldnt be using the tag or your powers.
  8. Aug 11, 2011

STEAM_0:1:43178718 is my steam id...and as for using my "powers" i havn't even touched anything i just played my game
  9. Aug 11, 2011
    thanks brian i'll hang tight for the new map change
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    Please stop making a new thread! :thanks:
  11. Jun 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.