Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by meeko, Jun 1, 2012
Oh what the fuck.
Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:
Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.
You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your purchase has been approved, if not already.
Thanks for your support!
Oh my gad.
Hey! Welcome to the admin team!
Ew it's you. Now u can see how tough our work is.
I already know.
A little sad my other names ("DICK THE HORSE", "HORRIFIC PIECE OF ASS", and "I AM THE HAIRY LEMON") all have to go. . .
Omg fuck you Meeko. Gtfo. Ha I am just kidding. I missed the old days last 2 years me and you on zm kicking asses and you awping me to the river on roy_highway. Anyways, welcome to ****their**** team and trust me, you will enjoy admin more then don't but don't let it distract you from college .
Welcome to the PF Admin team. Hope to see you soon in-game.
Oh No!!! Its a Meeko!
oh noes! <3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh Fuck not meeko.
Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk 2
don't see any issues with changing your name o_O, as long as you have the [pF] or [pF]Admin tag.
anyway, welcome aboard!!!
Server rules is you must have your Steam name be the same as your Forum name when you are an admin. It's so that no confusion is caused when an aboose report is made as to which admin is in question.
As for OP. Cool.
Welcome :< I really didn't mean it in Mumble
1) Don't use your admin powers until you're trained, added on SourceBans with a username/password, and tagged up with the PlagueFest Admins group tag.
2) Keep your name the same as it is now for consistency (i.e, [pF] meeko).
3) Always record demos because they'll come in handy in the future.
4) Don't be afraid to ask for help if you don't understand a command or a certain situation.
5) Bookmark the enforcement policies and procedures page for quick reference.
6) And most of all, enjoy your stay as an admin ;-)
Separate names with a comma.