Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by HurtTechnique, Oct 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 31, 2011
    Steam id: STEAM_0:0:16131656
    Paypal Receipt: 8SM74703KU151143P
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    welcome to pF HurtTechnique, hope you enjoy your stay and see you on the servers.
  3. Oct 31, 2011
    send me invite for pF admin steam group PLEASE steam account name is spartanjoey
  4. Oct 31, 2011
    so you know MysticLegends was the only admin online that would help me/take the time to figure out my problem... coodos to him and to make you aware of it... 4 other admins I dont not remember names wouldnt even stop for a second to help me... my problem was the steam correct format... you guys for registration use the url for the steam profile... most would think steam account name but mysticlegends was the ONLY person willing to stop and help me...
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Dharkk
    [IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  6. Jun 26, 2011
    Welcome to the Team/Community! Enjoy Your Stay and Thanks for Supporting!! C:
  7. Mar 20, 2011
    Welcome to the PF admin team HurtTechnique, thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you on the servers!
  8. Apr 6, 2011
  9. Jan 11, 2011
    Oh nice... Welcome to pF's family! I hope you enjoy it!
  10. Feb 18, 2011
  11. Nov 19, 2010
  12. Oct 27, 2010
  13. Jul 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.