Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admins abusing no-clip?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by inferno, Aug 16, 2008

1. Jul 19, 2008
    Please erase... Don't want to get a permanent ban...
  2. Jul 31, 2007
    You wount get banned at all as long as your post isn't a complete RAGEFEST, you're more than welcome to your own view or to raise a point if you think theres a problem with anyone on the server.
  3. Posts
    No harm will come to you. Plead your case. If you have a demo or a screenshot...action will be taken.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    It wasn't me this time because I have not been in any servers for the last few days.
  5. Oct 22, 2007
    I know, get your ass in so i can hear the beating of keys and you gettin pissed.
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    oh and ck you not abusing is like michael jackson not raping little boys. He can't go a day with out it :smile: ohhhhh.... jk jk
  7. Posts
    Yeah don't be afraid Inferno you seem like a good guy from what conversations we've had already. Oh oh and admins teleporting themselves to spots...AGAIN! STOP IT!
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    if so dani and I were looking for a entrance to a hidden spot on the damn island map as zombies, we were not going after humans at all.
    other then that I have been good
  9. Jul 19, 2008
    Well, you weren't the person I saw doing that, even though I saw a wall of text saying you were in no-clip mode lol... I'll just drop it, its no big deal. I just want to play the game like normal, I don't like seeing people teleporting through walls and such. I want to have fun, just seeing that stuff ruins it :unsure:
  10. Posts
    Most admins use it if they need to check out spots people are not supposed to be in, some do it to check out some secrets as well. I admit I've done both. But I've never used noclip to my advantage, EVER.
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    thats fine. fyi, stuff wont get fixed until its brought to light.
  12. Posts
    Talk about an AdminFest.