Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admins- Crash issue thread?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Fornax, Aug 22, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Like the title says, shouldn't it be time for a thread in which crashes AND problems with ported maps can be putten?I know there already is one for css and I saw a thread was made for individuals their problems so what about it? Or still to early?

I did already put some tiny glitches/bugs in the wrong threads so I thought it would be handy if an admin could make it/monitor it since he can delete messages etc.
  2. Jul 1, 2010
    There is a CS:GO problem thread. The random "crashes" on maps COULD be because of the maps (or something non debug related), but probably aren't. Valve has something in the servers that tried to do something, and if it takes too long it shuts down and restarts the server. Hopefully the debug tool will be removed soon.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    Maybe port fixes that have to be done then? Or should we put those also in the the random crashes thread?
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    Put it in the valve test column. Until it's removed itll continue doing it.