Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved ADMINS GOING CRAZY WITH POWER

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Jan 9, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    Just fyi I jumped on the illegal spot for less than a second and zombies didnt even try and I get kicked. Admin louville drug lord is on the patrol.

PF sure wants to keep players around with this kind of tone.

Apparently you arent allowed to have any fun nowadays.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      If you need to break rules to have fun, you´re not welcome. And i was there, he kicked you two times for it, you knew that was illegal and you knew that he could kick you.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 20, 2015
        he clearly kept doing it pushing it to far. He thinks he can get away with little things like this. He has it out for me so i have it out for him back. He should abide be the rules and maybe this wouldn't happen. This is now the 2nd abuse thread he has made on me and he doesn't like me for some reason
        Post Merged, Jan 9, 2016
        I have the demo also and I wasn't the only one recording so if an lsa+ needs the demo contact me through steam please.
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Came on a little bit before this happened. Lotta beef between y'all. Not really sure what went on before this if he had gotten kicked. Him and drug lord were bantering a bit back and forth a bit. Teemo got kicked and came back saying that he wasn't in the illegal spot and then the bantering came back a little bit. Honestly, as far as the punishment goes, a kick seems a little too far seeing as how we admins are supposed to freeze/slap, but in the end he wasn't going there for the purpose of surviving the round unfairly, just horsing around.
        • Oct 20, 2015
          Okay its the point he's going there. He was warned multiple times thats all that matters.
        • Jan 25, 2014
        • Oct 20, 2015

Here is the demo
          louisville_druglord, Jan 9, 2016 Last edited by Aprz, Jan 9, 2016
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I reviewed the demo. Teemo hopped on the illegal spot for a second and hopped off immediately. He was warned by Louisville. He then hopped on the spot and off again. He was kicked by Louisville. The next round, he went to the area near the illegal spot and Louisville. He was hopping like crazy on Louisville head, onto the illegal spot, and off again. He was kicked again.

To me, it looked like Teemo was taunting you. There was no reason for him to be hopping on to the illegal spot since it did not provide him a passage way to anything else and he knew the spot was off limits. Not cool, @teemo. However, being at an illegal spot for just a second doesn't warrant more than a warning. There was no advantage. This is similar to somebody using an illegal spot to pass through (eg get to a teleport, get to another spot) or if they were a zombie. Having no advantage is the key important thing here. For this reason, it was also wrong to do anything more than warn Teemo. I would have not disciplined.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.