Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Admins Must Be Part of the KKK?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tyrone Biggums, Feb 7, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 7, 2015

Today I was playing the Zombie server as usual. People were talking shit on microphone. I said ''fuck you bitch''. Someone replied ''shut up Tyrone you're a nigger''. The admins do nothing about this. So I'm thinking....ok racism is allowed here huh, so I respond ''suck my big black dick while you jerk your little white penis off, Mr. inferiority complex''. The same guy starts blocking for CT as a zombie so I try to tell the Admin ''he's blocking like a Jew'' in a joking manner.

Then I get banned.

Conclusion: it's ok to call a black guy a ''nigger'' on PlagueFest but you can't call a white guy a Jew.

[IMG]

[IMG]

P.S: People usually call me racist things such as ''nigger'' and ''coon'' on PlagueFest but I usually ignore it. I guess white pride is alive and well in this community.

[IMG]
    Tyrone Biggums, Feb 7, 2015 Last edited by Tyrone Biggums, Feb 7, 2015
  2. Oct 24, 2013
    I warned this kid so many times to stop trolling and saying racist things on the mic. He kept doing an impression of black person and saying things about people being little white boys.
    Then he said that when he knows not to do it. Nobody said the n word because I was listening the whole time. He continuously kept trolling the mic with this kind of stuff.
    None of what this kid said is true...
    I think Tae was there and Killer mp3 was also.
    With a user name like this it should be pretty obvious...
    Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015
    Also for the record I just warned multiple other people for discrimination towards other groups too. It was pretty chaotic for a few rounds.
  3. teemo
    This message by teemo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 7, 2015, Reason: does not contribute to this issue.
    Feb 7, 2015
  4. Feb 7, 2015
    So you're going to just straight up lie about this one?

- 1 of your friends called me a 'nigger'.

- After an awkward silence, you did nothing.

- After I defended myself, you ban me.

Of course your friends are going to help you lie about what happened but there were over 20 people online and everyone heard him call me a ''nigger''

Like I said, I don't mind being called a ''nigger''. What offends me is that you banned me while I was responding to the racist comment. If you are going to allow racism, you can't only let white people be racist.

Anyway, good luck. I'm disappointed in you, son.
  5. Grape
    This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 7, 2015, Reason: ..
    Feb 7, 2015
  6. Oct 24, 2013
    None of my friends on the server would say that first off. Secondly you were warned to stop what you were doing and you just continued.
    Nobody even said the n word in the first place. Fail.
    Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015
    Your name says it all.
  7. Feb 7, 2015
    You keep mentioning my username for some reason. Tyrone Biggums is a character from a black comedy show (Chappelle's Show). This may be hard for you to understand but black comedy shows are generally aimed at a black audience. I happen to like the Chappelle Show and found Tyrone Biggums to be a funny character.

Would you penalize a white guy for naming himself Superman just because Superman was a white character created by a white comic book writer? I don't think so. What kind of racist bullshit is this?

--------------
    I know that others heard that guy call me a ''nigger'' so I would kindly ask that someone who was online at the time come forward. I don't want to be unbanned; I just want people to know what really happened.

Thanks & bye

- Biggums
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Kid's a troll end of story. You're not even black for one. Two you're just some bored kid trying to be funny.
      So stupid....
      Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015
      Just a previous name he went under as proof of his character.

Look at this kid's sig, with the n word in it.

Attached Files:

• Feb 7, 2015
      You seem very obsessed with my colour and race. This only further highlights the prejudice. Like I previously said, I don't mind people calling me racist names, I'm pretty laid back when it comes to the 'nigger' jokes, it's just the way you allowed that guy to call me a 'nigger' but then banned me for replying to him.

I also see that other people have made complaints about your behaviour on here. I remember you recently saying that you had ''broken your penis and were taking strong pain medication'' on the Zombie server. It would probably be wise for you not to make admin decisions when high on opiates or similar drugs.
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Just stfu and take your ban. Why do you have to try so hard? It's Saturday find something better to do...
    • Nov 29, 2012

The person who called me a ''nigger'' did so via microphone. As I was trying to respond, Grape muted me. That's why, as shown in the link you just provided, you can see me type ''that guy called me a ''nigger' you did nothing'' just after I was microphone muted. I was complaining that nothing had been done about him but Grape had muted my microphone so I had to type the complaint out in server chat.

[IMG]
      Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015
      Also please see here to prove that I was being truthful about what I had said in my first post when one guy started to block:

[IMG]
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Omfg. Nobody said the n word to you. You are just trying to stir things up. You're the one doing the racist voices. You were the one people asked me to mute.
      Just quit man. You and the other person I banned were both causing problems the entire time.
      You think admitting that you said inappropriate things will get you off the hook for it? You weren't even banned for the mynt thing, it was your impression on the microphone. I warned you when you said that and gave you way too many chances.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I see that you called him a jew first, then said that so and so called you the n word. Your story does not match up with the chat log time stamps :S
    • Feb 7, 2015
      - Guy calls me a ''nigger'' on microphone. (Microphone messages aren't in the chat log)

- I defend myself saying ''suck my big black cock...so and so'' on microphone

- I get muted for defending myself

- He blocks zombies from getting to CT

- I complain he's blocking via chat (I'm muted so I can't talk on microphone)

- I log back in and complain that he called me a ''nigger'' as shown in logs. I'm muted so I can only type messages.

- I get banned

It fits like a jigsaw.
      Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015

-------------

@Grape

Chat logs expose your lies Grape. Why the hell would I make a complaint in server chat ''that guy just called me a ''nigger' you did nothing'' if it didn't happen? People would have called me out on it straight away if it was a lie but if you check the logs, they ignored it in silence because they also heard him call me that!

CHAT LOGS FTW!

The chat logs only make sense with my version of events, not yours. Even the time of each message matches my version of events.

Let's also expose Grape's lie even further.

Grape says I was banned for ''impressions on a microphone'' but he muted me 4-5 minutes before I was banned. If I'm muted, I can no longer do microphone ''impressions'', therefore there is no reason to ban me 5 minutes later. Muted = impossible to do ''impressions any more''. There must be another reason for the ban after being muted. Only my story fits yet again.

LOGIC FTW!

Case closed. Please PM me a sincere apology.

Tyrone Biggums

Private Investigator
      Ladies Man
      World Peace Campaigner
    • Oct 24, 2013
      It took me a while because the first time I tried getting rid of you it said you weren't in game.

Why do you have to be so dense?

The chat logs didn't prove anything in your favor. What the hell are you even talking about?

This kid's such a god damn curt yung boi.
    • Yung Boi
      This message by Yung Boi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 7, 2015, Reason: cool story, but not related..
      Feb 7, 2015
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Your input is not needed. I only mentioned your name because you're one of the people who have been banned lately for this kid of behavior.
      Sorry to burst your bubble but a lot of people are glad the likes of you have been gone.
      This is the kind of nuisance behavior that scares off new admins but not me. I've been here for a while and was an admin for a year previously.
      You obviously have a huge problem with what happened to you yung boi since you got banned from the forums, and banned from the game for three weeks.
      It must really be important for you to check up on who's talking about you without even putting an @ before your name so you wouldn't know about this unless you scroll through every thread.

Tyrone, stop while you're ahead. I'm not new to this trolling and what you're trying to do.
      I'm currently dealing with other things and check this thread back and forth.
      I may even have a demo of your behavior if I have time to watch all three demos I recorded while you were on.
      Consider yourself lucky I haven't uploaded the correct demo of you yet.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Chat logs show you saying that guy is a jew, THEN you say "someone called me a n word", while your story above says it's the other way around.

@Grape that/those demos would be glorious if you could share them.
    • Yung Boi
      This message by Yung Boi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Feb 7, 2015, Reason: not needed.
      Feb 7, 2015
    • Grape
      This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 7, 2015, Reason: that ain't even necessary..
      Feb 7, 2015
    • Feb 7, 2015
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Looks like I only have demos of jbird and lc. I guess I missed that map.

Either way nobody said the n word to him on mic or I'd have banned him for it. Everybody here knows I'm one of the harshest critics of racism on the server.
      You're transparent and just stirring shit. He clearly said discriminatory stuff and has no proof that somebody said something to him.
      He's also volunteered to admit he was saying disrciminatory things on the mic about "white people" in an obvious mimicking voice of a "black person".
      Truth is in the puddin', bro.
    • Feb 21, 2007

Tyrone: You were gagged by Grape immediately after your jew comment. Then he kicked you with reason "racism". Then You came back and said more racism with "wow admin, player x called me nigger"

Grape: There is no chat record of you warning him. You gagged him immediately after his "jew" comment, then approx 58 seconds after you gagged him, you kicked him. He came back, made the "player x called me a nigger" comment and yo banned him.

Obviously, mic is left out, which, in my opinion, hurts grape here (warnings over mic?).

There is no proof that any warning was given out. After his first comment, Grape gagged him, but after that no warning was given out. Then grape proceeded to kick him. As far as I can tell, Tyrone was at fault for breaking the rules with the jew comment. However, Grape was then wrong to immediately gag him and kick him without any warnings given.

This is what I gather from the logs. I think both are a little bit at fault. I'm not sure the ban is fully justified.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.