Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admins need to be more strict

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Yeh, Dec 3, 2010

1. Nov 28, 2010
    It gets annoying when the admins don't do anything when people are in illegal spots. Most of the people are Noobs and Russians that don't understand English.
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    Add me on Steam. If you find players or admins doing things they shouldn't and not being punished for it, I'll go on and deal with them.

Keep in mind though, I'm very cranky when I have to stop what I'm doing to go on and ban someone. :whistling:
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Raper doesn't like it when his special time is interrupted.
  4. Oct 22, 2010
    lol "RAPER" nice one haplo

to get back on topic - admins do there jobs, things to keep in mind:

1. admins play the game and can't be everywhere, so say something

2. it may not be illegal, sometimes you may think it is illegal, but it is actually legal, i see that happening alot.

if you see an admin or admins not doing a job, you could always report the admin(s) on the forum, if there is a section, i think there is but not sure. just remember to have proof, a photo(s) or demo

we try hard to keep the server as fun and enjoyable for all
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    Like Foamis said, the majority of the time when people are complaining, they're in a legal spot. We've removed most maps with too many illegal spots or the map has been edited to remove it
  6. Nov 28, 2010
    >Because I don't know what spots are illegal.
  7. Oct 22, 2010
    ingame you can type !illegal look for the server you are on and if you see the spot on the list, its illegal, if you don't its legal.
  8. May 27, 2008
    Trust me, you don't want Reaper or myself coming into the server.
  9. May 31, 2008
    LOL MATT you both are so internet scary i shiver in my hello kitty thong
  10. Oct 22, 2010
    lol @ internet fear ... no but seriously *shivers*
  11. Nov 28, 2010
    Because I didn't know I could do that.

So many assumptions.

Sorry, if I am coming off as rude.
  12. Oct 22, 2010
    well now u know for future reference :smile:
  13. May 27, 2008
    because we're just trying to help.
  14. Jul 23, 2010
    Oh man. I thought it was better that I toned down my bitchiness.
  15. Nov 24, 2010
    Ah the joys of primarily playing on the escape server--- no need to worry about illegal spots.

16. Nov 28, 2010
    Sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm. I already knew everything you have posted.
  17. Nov 28, 2010
    I enjoy playing and having people insult admins all day to admin faces, having arguments, and nothing happens.
  18. Aug 2, 2010
    Oh really now? And here I was thinking I'm a strict admin. Time to be more of a hardass I guess...
  19. May 27, 2008
    Don't waste your skills you'd otherwise pick up Twinkies with putting in the extra effort.
  20. Jul 23, 2010
    Unfortunately...we don't punish for debate and debauchery.

If someone wants to be an asshole..that is their prerogative.

If we punished for such..then 70 percent of the server would be banned.