Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admins skins affect

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by cscommander, Mar 16, 2011

1. Dec 28, 2010
    why dont we just put a little ability to our skins such as run 10 percent faster but dont jump hight, jump higher but run 10 percent less. and other abilities, and i know this idea is stubit but think about it you guys might make more money
  2. Mar 12, 2008

inb4 shitstorm
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont think this is a good idea....
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Don't the skins already do this? :confused:
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    only gman as far as im aware
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Thought the admin skins have no fall damage etc?
  7. Sep 5, 2010
    yeah they do.. and they have better jump so i really don't know what y'all are smoking.
  8. Oct 22, 2010
    ok guys, what he is saying is, put the skins at different settings

skin 1 - 20% speed \ default jump

skin 2 - default speed \ 20% jump

skin 3

skin 4

etc etc
  9. Sep 5, 2010
    well it works for zombie skins but i don't know about humans,,, I don't really see a point to it because people would just be getting the jump to get to better places and shit and pretty much everything else would be useless. Its not like you're going to be zombie hunting, so speed is useless.
  10. Oct 22, 2010
    he was just saying he thinks that would bring in more donaters.
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Zombie skins are supposed to have 110-120% faster run speed than humans, but the OB update broke that (should be fixed in next big CS:S/SRCDS update).

Admin Human skins are normal. Gman has higher jump.
  12. Sep 5, 2010
    You sure ray? Cause i swear i jump to places easier with admin skins active.
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    All admin and donator skins can jump higher and don't have fall damage. gman is the only one where you really notice it though.
  14. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, that's true. No fall damage on admin/donator skins. However, the speed is still slower than of zombies (they always outrun me as I try to run away from them).

What about the mother zombies? Most of the time the knockback is really really poor. So I just die... But other times I spawn as some kinda "strong mother zombie" with good knockback and HP.
  15. Sep 5, 2010

running faster than zombies + knockback from weapons = just a tad bit OP dont ya think?
  16. Sep 6, 2010
    I've noticed mother zombies tend to be more resistant to shootings, however still die faster
  17. Nov 23, 2010
    Host Zombie > All.

Good speed.
    Awesome survivability.
    Less knockback.

What more can you ask for?
  18. Jun 4, 2006