Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Afamad tells stories around the campfire

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kim, Aug 8, 2013

1. May 30, 2012
    I may say i have never seen so many fails before on Skyrim Stage 3, but we had fun at least:razz:

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Aug 12, 2012
      haha I think no one was trying to win, but we won the last round as pF usually does lol
    • May 2, 2013
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Oh god, why did i go afk during that part. Afamad is the admin Plaguefest needs, someone buy him admin. This is what also makes PF unique, people have fun instead of just going tryharding, but i dont mind winning any hard maps over fun.
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Kloud, Aug 8, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Aug 8, 2013
      • Apr 3, 2011
        Dammit I went to edit the video about Afamad talking Steakhouse right before the campfire story :frown:
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Afamad was a story teller of amazing magnitude.
      • Feb 11, 2012
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Not really funny to me. I was at 3 of the fails and I was dova for 3 of the fails and then I left. Can't afamad sing the CAMPFIRE Song Song instead of attract...
        A seabear.
        Post Merged, Aug 9, 2013

Pf buying him admin isn't a good idea. You may disagree on this part Kloud but I'd rather see admins like

I'm sorry if I mention those ppl but I had to for EVERYONE's sake not to mention they won't be pf admins ever.

Also, I don't want ANY seabears on this server. If you want to know what a seabear is and what attracts them, here is an article http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Bear.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Afamad needs to relax on the drugs. :hypnotized:
        • May 27, 2008
          Thanks doge, you are a faggot.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 2, 2013
            Thanks doge, my life is over i said it.....
            • Like Like x 1