Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Again with this

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by seekwill, Feb 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 27, 2012
    so were on that zm epicfail map or w/e its called which is a very friggin appropriate name by the way, and these guys are abusing those cades that you just throw up infront of yourself same thing harvey posted yesterday so i wont bother posting a pic, same spot too. The problem is noone thinks it's illegal when it clearly is and none of the admins are willing to do anything about it or even say anything i don't get it? we got doc and rainbow in there but they just let it go on should atleast put it in there as illegal so that people know and don't have the excuse of saying "it's not in the illegal spots so you can't do anything about it"
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Can you be a bit more specific? I know what the item you're referring to is, but what are they doing with them?
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    I have released a new version of the map where you can no longer do that, just need to wait for retslag to get on and upload it.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jan 27, 2012
      ahhh ok thanks montana, and there stacking them into the sky momo so that no zombies can reach them and they destory the lower cades behind them harvey has a pic of it on his post
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Was just making sure that's what you were talking about. For the time being admins are welcome to enforce the "stairs" as a ledge spot, feel free to direct them here if it comes up.

Tony out of curiosity, what did you change?
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Humans now die when standing too long on top of a spawned barricade, items won't glitch when walking on the 'bhop spot' and made a few cheap spots not so cheap anymore. Also reduced file size to 13MB.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jan 27, 2012
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 7, 2010
          Based on Tony's new revised version, this issue should now be moot.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.