Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

AGE OF EMPIRES 2 HD COLLECTION COMING SOON OMWGEMG!!!1!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Taters, Mar 8, 2013

1. Mar 12, 2008
    Because this needs an announcement to be seen by all, but not worth a thread in gaming

This comes out in roughly one month's time.

I have been waiting for this day to come.

I wishlisted the shit out of this.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Loved AoE2. Definitely the best game in the series. Byzantines were my favorite. Could research all of the ships for your navy and had all counter units (pikemen, camels and skirmishers) for 33% off plus their special unit was the Cataphract which was anti-infantry cav and their strongholds had more HP than most other factions.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      They were strong, but every civ had their flaws.

This is so nostalgic for me my nerd boner won't go away and i'm ok with this
    • Aug 10, 2012
      Yeah I am looking forward to this, best one in the series imo
    • Feb 1, 2011
      fuck ya im hoppin on dis shit. ima fuk yew up in multiplayer br0
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Im considering the 4 pack. By then I will have my tax refund.
    • Mar 23, 2012
      Already bought it ! I will have it on April 9th :grin: !
    • Jun 23, 2011
      Im very tempted to get this but im not doing to hot on money currently
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Actually if you pre-order, you get to play it on the 5th! http://www.gamespot.com/news/age-of-empires-ii-hd-arriving-april-9-6404962 <- for some reason I can't insert links to text, weird...

But I am really excited for this! My ancient disc has been lost, found, scratched, loved, abused, lost again, used as a plate, used as TP, loved some more, cleaned, and then ultimately scratched beyond repair. Good times, good times.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      I wonder if they will bring back all the maps that I used to play back in the day on MSN gaming zone with the tower defense :grin:
    • Mar 12, 2008
      It's steam workshop compatible so expect more content/differences. With steam-run servers there will always be a grip of them open for a game

Same deal, i was so tempted to risk a possible overdraft just to secure it. It's still a month away so that helped my decision to wait.
    • Jul 20, 2010

These games were fun :grin:
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Apr 12, 2012

AOE2 is on of my top3 favorite games ever.. I still bust it out every few years and play the shit out of it for a few weeks.

DEFINITELY getting this!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 20, 2010
          Ok sooo I'll probably buy the 4 pack. So in that case @Taters, @dillinger and @AkaDemikz don't pre-purchase it I got it for us on my next paycheck :grin:. Then when the Blood maps come out we shall 4v4 other nubs and yell Woolooloo as we kick their asses in the regular multiplayer mode and scenario maps.

Also @Benvolio fuck the Byzantines it's all about the Teutons and them knights that just walk up to you and be like hey hows it going slice. God damn Teutonic Knights ftw.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
            Badgriuel, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by Badgriuel, Mar 9, 2013
          • Apr 12, 2012
          • Mar 4, 2012
            Psh your slow ass knights? I'll just take my heavy cav archers and rape those slow motherfuckers. Not to mention my anti-cav swarm of cataphracts will eat up your knights when I research the trampling tech... faggot.
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Clearly someones jimmies are rustled lol.
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Jan 11, 2012

That 2v2 vid is awesome, wanna do it nao
          • Aug 10, 2012
            • Like Like x 1