Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Agent Pale introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by Agent Pale, Jan 30, 2013

1. Jan 22, 2013
    Just wanting to give a simple intro about myself, I'm an 18 year old brony from near Dallas, Texas. Pretty basic guy, nothing special and haven't been on the server that long but enjoy the ZM and ZE game modes alot.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Welcome friend. I've seen you on and you seem cool. Feel free to ask me or anyone else should you have questions. :wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    • Jan 22, 2013
      Thanks! Hoping to stay on for a good while as an admin and an active player/forum member!
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community! Glad you are enjoying the servers, I look forward to your participation in the forums. :D
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Mar 4, 2012

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Helloooooooooooo and Welcommmmmmmmmmmmmmmee
      • Oct 22, 2012
        seen you in game, welcome and enjoy your stay
      • May 31, 2012
        You killed me in a Zombie Mod round when the other admins were trying to show me cool tricks :arrogant:

But you're still cool with me so welcome to the club! I suppose I'll just have to back stab you - after all, it is encouraged :evilgrin: See you around, or from behind... with a knife... have a great day he he he
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Correction: Noob with a knife :cute: he he he
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Welcome! Now remember, when running with a knife, hold it upright so you get a kill if you trip, guaranteed win!
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 29, 2012